Chapter 20

Where could she be? Sakura thought as she walked around the village. She needed someone to talk about Sasuke with, and she'd been looking for Ino. Sakura felt that Ino could somehow possibly help her deal with all this craziness with him, but when she needed her, she couldn't find her.

"Shikamaru!" She called out to him when she saw his spikes.

He turned around. "Hm? Oh. Hey Sakura."

"Have you seen Ino anywhere?"

"Last time I saw, she was with Naruto and Kiba. I don't know what for though," he added.

Sakura sighed and bit her lip. "Thanks."

---------------------------------

Where am I? She thought as darkness clouded her vision. Her body felt weak, but she felt herself bring moved by something. She attempted to open her eyes, but felt too tired and just left them closed. It was when she was pushed to the ground was when she finally opened thrm. Her eyes widened as she remembered what happened...

She was this close to escaping, but she became weak at the wrong moment. Hinata let Kou take her down. She shook her head. Where were they?

"Welcome back, sweetheart," he sickly voice spoke.

She gulped. Not looking back, she asked, "Where a-am I?"

"You'll find out soon enough."

She saw rivers. A lot of rivers. And not too far away was a bridge, leading to a bunch a buildings, possibly houses.

Hisashi grabbed her arm and hoisted her up. "Time to go."

"I can get up myself," she muttered.

He narrowed his eyes, still holding her. "Does it look like I care?" He waited for her to lock eyes with him and when she didn't, he forcefully turned her head.

"Leave her," Kou said.

He smacked his teeth and pushed Hinata's face away, her getting angrier but knowing she could do nothing, just held her emotions in.

After a while of walking, not once had the two men let go of her. When they got to a mansion-like house, her brows furrowed.

What is going on? She asked herself.

Hisashi knocked on the door, and a young man opened. "The princess has been waiting," his deep voice informed him.

Princess?

He swallowed, clearly intimidated by the princess. "Well, she will wait no longer." He looked back at Kou and walked inside, him and Hinata following.

--------------------------------

"Are we close?"

"Naruto, for the last 15 times, we're getting there," Kina huffed out.

"It was a yes or no question," he muttered.

"What was that?" Kiba asked.

"Guys, we don't have time for this," Ino told them angrily. "Our only focus right now is Hinata."

Naruto sighed. Hinata. Man, what would he say once he saw her? 'Are you okay?' 'I'm sorry about earlier.'? He sighed again.

Naruto was so concentrated upon seeing Hinata that he didn't realize that his other foot hadn't stepped on the tree trunk, missing it. He fell and luckily Kiba was fast enough to catch Naruto from falling flat on his face.

"Naruto, man, what happened?"

"Thanks..."

Ino appeared. "Are you okay Naruto?" She asked concernly.