Chapter 19

Hinata looked at her arms, which were held by the two men, and let out a sigh. Was she that weak? She didn't even want to give herself credit for struggling and releasing herself from Kou's hold. What worried her the most was how these men knew her. She was certain she'd never seen them in the village, let alone her whole life, until now, unfortunately. She was really tired of crying, and when she tried to fight back, that didn't work. She had hoped that Ino would come and search for her, but it wouldn't look like she was missing in her eyes. Ino probably thought she had went home.

"W-where are you taking me?" She queried, looking straight ahead. She didn't recognize anything. All that was ahead were trees and grass, nothing unusual.

"Who said you could talk?" Hisashi rudely asked. Hinata narrowed her eyes and turned to look at him.

"You're not the b-boss of me."

"You say that, but who are the ones kidnapping you, hm? Oh that's right, us," he smiled sickly. She gritted her teeth, wanting so badly to spit in his his lousy face, but knew it would do no good, as she had tried and escape but failed already. What good would a second try do? She was weak. After all that training while Naruto was away, she was still weak.

The memory of her crying and running out of the closet room came back. She sighed, knowing now wasn't the right time to think about that. But she couldn't let the two men have more control over her than they already do. What could she do?

She wracked her brain for a few moments, trying to think of the best way to attack them and get away from them and wherever they were planning to take her, when it finally came to her. She bit her lip, praying it would work.

"C-can we stop for a moment?"

"Stop? No way," Kou looked at her with raised brows.

"Please, it's an emergency," she said, embarrassed even though this was just part of her plan. Kou's eyes became small as he stared at her. He sighed, "Fine, hurry up." Kou had his eyes still on her and Hisashi leaned against a tree, annoyance on his face.

The only trees that were near her were being occupied by Kou and Hisashi, both leaning on them. She saw another some feet away from them, and starting walking towards it, but got stopped by Kou.

"Where do you think you're going?" He frowned.

"I don't want my business to be h-heard," she tried to look him straight in the eye, but broke the contact immediatly, feeling slightly uncomfortable.

"No. You're going to do your 'business' here," he said.

"Fine," she sighed. Perfect, she thought.

"Can you hurry up!" Hisashi groaned. She rolled her eyes and pretended to slowly unbutton her pants. She concentrated her chakra, and when she was done, she removed her hands from her pants. Hinata activated her Byakugan. She gazed over to the puddle nearby, and whispered, "Now."

Water droplets began rising, and wasn't long before Kou noticed. "What the-" he stalked over to her but Hinata turned around and the droplets turned into needles. She sent them flying over to him and he yelled, his back hitting the ground.

"You little ba-" Hisashi started, but the needles made contact with him too, and he groaned and slumped.

Hinata turned and started to run as fast as she could, trying to put aside the feeling of victory for her to enjoy when she got home. She hissed at a sudden pain, and stopped running.

"No.." She whispered in disbelief. She looked back and saw the kunai stuck in her back. She looked at Hisashi, who was still laying down on the floor, and then averted to Kou, who had a hideous smirk on, and started chuckling.