Chapter 3

New CHAPTERRRR! :) Soooo, yeah enjoy, comment/vote!

****

"Whew! That was good, as always!" Naruto exclaimed as he finished slurping his 4th bowl.

Hinata was surprised Naruto ate so much and softly smiled, the blush never leaving her cheeks, and thought, same old Naruto. She had a little bit of ramen left when Naruto asked if he could have the rest.

"S-sure," Hinata said, giving him the bowl. She heard a voice and turned around to see Sakura.

She felt eyes on her and saw Hinata, with Naruto, and felt an emotion she couldn't quite decipher, though she knew it wasn't a positive one.

"He-hello Sakura-chan, h-how was training?" Hinata asked, smiling. Sakura gave her a smile.

"It was good."

Sakura then directed her attention to Naruto, leaning towards him.

"Hey Naruto," she sweetly said.

He then turned to face her and grinned. "Oh hey Sakura, what's up?"

"Nothing, just got done training." Hinata started to feel uncomfortable with how close they were, but didn't say anything about it.

"If you want, we can go to Yakiniku Q later on?" she asked warmly.

"Sure!! You wanna join Hinata?" His smile wider, no doubt that he would be having a date with his long time crush.

"N-no, I still h-have training l-left to do," she said quietly.

He shrugged. "Okay then, see ya!" Placing the money on the table, he walked off with Sakura, as Hinata watched their retreating figures.

****

Picture of the 3 of them on the side! :)