Chapter 15

Trying to walk confidently over to the two guys, she held her breath as Naruto turned to look at her. She sat down fairly close to him- which surprised her.

"Hey Hinata!" Her eyes widened. Naruto apparently forgot that she was the princess right now! He realized his mistake and forced a laugh.

"I, I just love your middle name, ha, HA!" he nervously glanced over to Chikara, whos head was tilted, eyes furrowed. "Princess Fuku Hinata _____? That sounds rather strange..." He tapped his chin.

Hinata placed her attention back on him, attempting to look dissapointed he doesn't like her name. "You don't like my name?" She pouted, and Naruto found himself staring at her pink lips. he blinked a few times before looking at Chikara.

"No! Whoever said strange was bad, my princess?"

Hinata smiled at him.

"What are you doing here?" The princess asked as Ino walked in the room.

"Just wanted to give Hinata some alone time..."

"With Chikara?! Oh no! You have to check up on her! I mean I can listen in but what if she's-"

"She's with Naruto," she assured, though she knew that Naruto couldn't be a help whatsoever.

Her eyes narrowed. "But you're a girl."

"And?"

The princess rolled her eyes.

"So..." A voice came out from the pipe. Ino stepped closer and Fuku pressed her whole ear against the opening, making the blonde's eyes roll. "How's the Land of Noodles, Chikara?" She stretched out his name, but it almost sounded like she was trying to...seduce him?! No, that can't be right. Hinata and seduce? Ino shook her head. The day that happens...

"Uhhhh... v-very good." Chikara cleared his throat. Why was he studdering? Oh no... Ino grinned. She had to see this! Rushing upstairs, she quieted her footsteps, not wanting her presence to be known just yet. Peeking from the side of the wall, she saw a bare shoulder. She slid her kimono down! Oh, this was priceless! And she was giving Chikara a sneak peek at the watermelon show! You go Hinata!

Her hand snaked up his arm. "Oh, Chikara..." She purred. Ino raised her eyebrows, wondering where the popcorn was. She leaned more across the table, making the Elvis look-alike back up. "P-princess-"

"Shh," She crawled over the table and sat on his legs, putting her slim finger against his lips. "Don't say anything thing." Sliding her dress down even farther, her chest was about to pop out when the slide door slid open and revealed Hinata, who turned bright red after seeing her 'personator' on top of Chikara.

"Hinata?!" Ino shrieked, momentarily forgetting to call her princess/Fuku.

Naruto looked at the two girls nervously. "Ha, hey guys......"

"Naruto....." Ino muttered, her eyes darkening, and Naruto gulped.

"Naruto?" Chikara asked, clearly not caught up with what was happening.
Ino stomped over to him and grabbed his collar, dragging him out. "Ahh! Ino! I'm sorrrrrrrryyyy!" She then threw him across the grass, strode over to him, and bent down, giving him 6 good hits to the face for almost, if not already ruining their mission.

"You," hit, "baka," hit, "are," hit, "you," hit, "crazy?!" hit.

"Sakura... you're just like her... crazy girl...." He muttered and then groaned. "What was that?!" she screeched, making the blonde winced and continuously shook him. Make it stop.....

"I-Ino!" Hinata came rushing out as soon as she apologized to Chikara for all the chaos, not bothering to cover up the fact that there were 2 Fukus.

Ino huffed before she let him go. She scowled and looked at Hinata. "What are we going to do?"

"I-i don't know... it seems this mission is over..?"

She sighed and then jumped when the real Fuku burst the door open, who hadn't spared a glance to her fiancé when she ran up the stairs.

"What is going on?! You guys are supposed to be helping me, not beating each other up! And now he knows you're not the real Fuku!" She yelled and had a deep frown plastered on her face.

"We-we're so sorry, p-princess," Hinata stammered, bowing her head repeatedly.

"Everyone! What happe-" he stopped once he saw the princess in front of him.

"Oh.... such a plump, beautiful figure!" he marveled, and Fuku's cheeks turned red.

"T-thank you..."

He took her hands in his. "Do not hide from me princess! You are perfect, we are perfect!"

"Oh Chikara!" She wrapped her arms around his neck, embracing him tightly.

Naruto shook his head. "Who would've thought..."

----------------------------------------

"Well, at least you don't have to pretend to be like someone else," Ino said to Hinata when they were a distance away from the princess' home.

"Y-yes, but I feel like I have f-failed, with..." she whispered and slowly pointed to Naruto.

"Ohh," Ino gave her a frown, "don't worry, he'll see soon enough what's been in front of him the whole time."

Naruto's ears perked up at Ino's statement. He had been mindlessly taking in the scenery when he heard what she said. He? What's in front of who?

His eyes widen when he realized, Hinata likes someone? Who could it be? Hinata hasn't shown any interest towards anyone... He frowned. What's this feeling?

"Shh, he'll hear." He heard the small voice say, and slightly smiled. So Hinata has secrets now? He thought.

He turned around. "Hey Hina-" He hadn't realized he stopped walking when he was thinking about what Ino had said about someone realizing Hinata likes them, and apparently the girls hadn't been paying attention either because Hinata's face was about a few inches away from his face.

Her eyes widen, cheeks blushed, and she asked, "Y-yes?"

His eyes flickered to her lips, and thought about how soft they looked, and hoped they felt that way too. But he couldn't do it now could he? His feelings weren't even sort out. Feelings? He thought. What about Sakura? Do I still like her? And especially with Ino right there staring at them with a smirk. Why was she smirking?? He looked back into Hinata's eyes and they were still wide as ever. Her face was crimson red. He stepped back quickly, now feeling the awkwardness after removing himself from his thoughts.

"Uh, nevermind," he murmured.

"O-okay," she whispered cursing herself for not pushing him to tell her whatever he wanted to say. Ino looked back and forth at the two, walking behind them while Hinata was in front of her. The sexual tension was soooo high, she thought and quietly giggled.

Okay maybe not sexual tension for Hinata, but definitely for Naruto, she grinned.

----------------------------------------

I am incredibly sorry on how late I'm update this!!! I got sick on tuesday (day I was planning to post) and on Thursday I had to go buy shoes for my dance on Friday. Saturday was my cousin's graduation and that's why I'm updating today! So sorry for the wait and on how its a bit shorter than my usual chapters! Not my best chapter but I hope you still enjoy! xoxo - Simona