Part 16: Decisions

Marlon came in. "Jane's causing problems," he said loudly, then spotted us.

"Oh, are you two in the middle of--maybe I'll just leave..."

Michael sat up. I sighed. His kisses were wonderful. "Wait," he said. "We weren't."

I sat up as well. I was hoping we were going to. The hate sex, although exciting, was unhealthy. I wanted some good old-fashioned love.

"She's demanding money for what happened, and she said she's taking a 'vacation' indefinitely," Marlon explained.

"Dumb bitch," I muttered.

"That's our studio. We own it," Mike reminded him. "She is our employee. Why didn't you say anything?"

"She just left after she said that."

I started to push the covers off myself, then noticed I was nude from the waist down. And Mike was completely naked.

I blushed. My pants were across the room now. "Well, maybe we should wait until tomorrow. We can't stalk her and demand answers," I said.

Marlon nodded. "I'll tell the others."

He paused. "You two should really put some pants on," he added with a mischievous wink. He closed the door behind him.

Mike turned back to me. "I think Round 2 is appropriate right now," I said.

He didn't need any other convincing. We connected in a flurry of kisses and touches.

When he reached my neck again, I tilted my head back and ran my hands repeatedly through his hair.

Michael rolled on top of me. I moaned at the feeling of his hands tracing down to my thighs. He put my legs around his waist and started grinding against me.

The door opened again. I threw Mike off me and sat up. "Fuck!" I exclaimed.

Michael elbowed me and pulled the blankets higher up over me as his brothers filed into the room.

"Guys, we need to find a replacement for Jane in case she doesn't come back tomorrow," Randy said.

He slammed some papers on the bed. They were files.

I looked up angrily. "Why do we need to discuss this now?"

"Because we're not always in New York," Randy replied with an equally icy tone.

I rolled my eyes. "Can you at least not barge into the room? There's this thing called knocking, you should try it sometime." His sudden bitterness was irritating.

"Maybe you should--"

Jackie cut Randy off. "Let's give them a couple minutes, we keep coming in without warning," he said.

He looked at me. "We'll be in the hall, call us when you're ready."

Tito, Marlon, Jackie, and Randy shuffled back out.

I jumped off the bed and ran to my pants that were abandoned on the floor. When I bent over, Michael bumped me with his hip on his way to his own clothes.

I squeaked and stood up, putting my pants on. Mike buttoned his shirt.

"You ready?" he laughed. I shook my head. "I'd rather continue with Round 2. But whatever."

I opened the door to find the Jackson brothers nonchalantly lounging in the hallway. They saw me and came back inside.

Mike bit his lip in my direction, knowing it would drive me crazy. I held back a groan and sat on the edge of the bed.