Part 19: Continue

Something tickled my face. I opened one eye and noticed Michael's face very close to mine.

He bent down to cover my face in tiny kisses. I giggled and pushed him away, sitting up.

"How long did I sleep for?" I asked.

"About an hour." Mike stared at me with his big brown eyes.

"What did you do for that entire hour?" I frowned. He could've woken me up earlier.

"I dunno." He shrugged. "Read. Wrote some lyrics. Watched you sleep."

"Well that last one is a little creepy," I joked.

Michael looked down. "I was wondering if I made you feel good enough...in bed," he muttered.

I cupped his face in my hands. "You're the best I could ever want," I promised. I pressed my lips to his.

"You can do whatever you want to me," I continued, my voice dropping to a whisper.

Mike's confidence level went up again. He put his hands on my waist and pulled me tight to his body.

I wrapped my legs around him, slowly grinding my hips.

Michael moaned almost inaudibly. His hands pulled me in closer, until there was absolutely no space between our chests. They moved down to my lower back.

I deepened the kiss. Mike squeezed my behind gently, getting a sound of pleasure to come out of my mouth.

"We're still naked. How about we continue Round 2?" I suggested when I reluctantly pulled back the tiniest bit.

A half-smile answered my question. He carefully leaned down until my back was on the bed. With my legs still wrapped around him, I kissed his cheek.

Michael moved down, trailing his hands down my thighs. I stopped him and pulled him back up to my face.

"No. Just make love to me, Michael," I begged breathlessly.

"You sure?" he asked in a gravelly voice. I nodded confidently.

I clenched his back and pressed my face into his neck as he started thrusting.

Feeling him inside me was always amazing. "Harder," I whimpered.

Mike followed my command. He rotated his hips more.

"Don't stop, oh god, please don't stop," I panted..

Michael pumped in a smooth rhythm. He wrapped his fingers in my hair and yanked slightly.

I kissed his neck as if my life depended on it. His skin was so soft.

This distracted him, and his formerly steady pace was getting uneven.

I clung to him even more. "Michael!" I cried. "You feel so good..."

I barely got the sentence out when I orgasmed, hard. My entire body shuddered, and released.

Michael felt my end and reached his own peak. He groaned, his eyes rolling back into his head.

"That was...amazing," I breathed.

"Really?" Mike looked excited. I laughed. "Of course. No one's better than you, babe."

"You never call me babe," he observed.

I rolled so I was on top of him. I rested my chin on his chest and looked up at him. "Yeah. So?"

He rubbed my back. "Just saying." He kissed me softly.

I entwined my fingers with his and stretched his arms above his head.

One of my hands slid down his arm, tracing his muscles as I moved down. I let out a small breath against his cheek.

Goosebumps broke out on Mike's skin. He inhaled sharply. "Lily," he warned. He seemed ready to burst.

"You started it," I objected quietly.

He couldn't argue, so he just stayed there. I grazed my finger over the hickey I made earlier, bringing out more goosebumps and a shiver.

My lips replaced my finger. "Stay still," I whispered enticingly. Michael twitched at my touch. I caressed his face as I made the hickey darker.

There was a knock on the door, and I jumped off him to my feet. It was probably one of the brothers bothering us.

"I'll get it," I said. I threw on a silky robe while Mike struggled into a pair of pants.

I made sure he had them on when I answered the door. I half-expected to see Marlon with a water balloon.

But the person in the hall was not Marlon, or any of the other Jackson brothers. I gasped in shock as Michael rushed to the bathroom to throw up.