Part 8: Again

Michael threw me on the bed, ripping off his clothes. I was surprised by his confidence. He pulled my shirt off and pushed my skirt above my waist.

He bit his lip seductively. "You weren't wearing underwear all day?"

I looked down. Sure enough, I was bare beneath the skirt. I knew I had forgotten something today.

I breathed deeply to keep from getting lightheaded again. Mike traced my curves with his soft hands. He kissed me while staring into my eyes. I wrapped my legs around his waist. "Mike...I want you."

"I want you too, baby." He kissed my fingers one by one. That pet name alone was enough to make me wild.

His gentleness and care was unbelievable. He was doing everything possible to turn me on. I tipped my head back. This was even better than the last time.

I didn't even notice right away that he had entered me. His thrusts started out fast.

Michael groaned from deep in his throat. He picked me up by the hips and carried me to the nearest wall. I gasped in ecstasy. He pressed me hard against it. Standing up, he kept on pumping into me for a few more minutes. "I love you so much," I whispered breathlessly. I kissed him and moaned into his mouth.

"Mike, I'm gonna--aaahhhhh!" I climaxed at the exact time he did.

Michael dropped me back on the bed. He leaned against the wall and wiped sweat off his face, his breath ragged. I watched him without saying a word.

He turned to me. "We're going to the studio tonight," he informed me, like the last few minutes didn't happen.

I voiced my concerns. "Did I do something wrong?"

He shook his head. "No, of course not. It's just that we didn't suddenly fly to New York so we could make love all day, every day. We actually have to work. And I have to work with my brothers." He made a sound of disgust. "I'm gonna separate from the group soon."

I sat up. "So then we can 'make love all day, everyday'?" I joked, quoting him. "Whatever you want, mama," he answered. He used a nickname of mine from our childhood.

I giggled and rose from the bed. "You should shower. You reek like sweat." I wrinkled my nose and shoved him toward the bathroom lightly.

"It's not my fault, dirty girl. And you don't smell so flowery yourself." He mock-gagged and fanned the air.

"Then let's shower together." I smiled and brought him with me.

"What, I didn't tire you out in Round One?"

"Get your mind out of the gutter!" I scolded. "And no, I can go for pretty long." I puffed out my chest ridiculously.

"Fine, one of the nights we're here, we'll see how long you can really last." Mike winked at me. He turned on the shower. I had butterflies in my stomach as I stepped in. He grabbed my butt playfully, making me squeak.

"Mikey!" I slapped his hand, but got a little distracted. The water streamed down his body in thin rivulets. I snapped myself out of it and started cleaning my hair with the hotel shampoo.

Michael brought me close, my back against his chest. He kissed from my shoulder blade to the little dent beneath my ear. I struggled to concentrate on rinsing my hair. He got soap on his hands and rubbed it all over my body in a smooth pattern. "I'm not gonna have Round Two in the bathroom," I protested. I pushed him away. "Maybe later." He used the remaining soap to clean his own body.

I hopped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my midsection. I heard Michael's voice behind me.

"Can you pass me a towel?"

"Yeah." I gave it to him, hurrying into the bedroom to change into something comfy.

Michael stared at me as we both dressed. I felt intimidated and got defensive. "What?" I snapped.

"Why do you have to be so beautiful?" He tilted his head to the side a bit. I looked down. "I'm not THAT pretty," I muttered.

I silenced any further comments with a glare. We sat on the windowsill, me on his lap. Cars were like little toys on the road below.

There was an obnoxious knock on the door. "Come in!" Michael shouted. The brothers, aside from Randy walked in. "Could ya keep it down when you're doing the nasty?" Jackie asked, getting straight into the situation.

"Like you guys ever did," Michael retorted sarcastically. "Move down the hall if it bothers you so much."

"Well, Lily screams like a banshee in bed, so it's hard not to hear," Tito said.

I pretended I wasn't there. This was getting extremely awkward.

"You're just jealous because you could never get a girl to scream like that." Mike had a smug look on his face.

I squeezed his arm, warning him. He looked at me apologetically. Squeezing back, he turned to Tito, Jackie, and Marlon. "We'll try to keep it down," he sighed.

Marlon nodded. "Good. We'll try not to listen." He laughed.

"We'll meet outside at the limo in 10 minutes, okay?" I said to get them out. They all agreed and shuffled out the door.