Part 11: He's Back

My day went like this:

-Sleep

-Eat

-Read

This repeated more than once. I had quickly learned how easy it is to get bored in a hotel room. As I finished my book, Michael walked through the door. "I'm back!" he exclaimed, grinning.

I tossed the book aside and ran over. I was finally feeling so much better. "What's behind your back?" I asked, noticing his hands didn't move from behind him.

"I brought dinner." He was holding a bag. "Chinese food."

I grabbed it and sat down at the table by the kitchen. "Thank you so much! I've been eating too much room service food."

Mike handed me a fork. He kissed me

on the cheek. I smiled, digging into the rice with the fork.

"How was your day?" I asked when I finished. He didn't eat anything.

"Boring."

I pushed the bag away from me. "Can we go to Studio 54 tonight instead of the studio?"

"Yeah, probably. I just gotta get my brothers to do something tonight too," Michael replied.

I got out of my chair and sat on his lap. My arms were slung around his neck. "You looked really sexy in that suit today," I whispered against his ear. He smirked. "Girl, don't be dirty now."

"Why not? We don't have anything to do for a couple hours." I ran kisses from his ear to his lips. "Please."

"Don't fall asleep on me again," he teased. I blushed. Last night I was exhausted. "I won't."

He picked me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. I was plopped softly back on the bed, where I'd been all day.

"Don't run off suddenly," I joked in the intensity of the moment. Michael, barely listening, ripped off his clothes. My insides tumbled, but in a good way this time.

I pulled my dress off and threw it somewhere. Michael kissed around my belly button. I shrunk back into the soft blankets and held his head gently. "Oh, god."

Michael slid back up to my face. He nuzzled my cheek and pressed his lips against it. "It's the falling in love, that's making me high..." he sang quietly. I giggled a little.

He caressed me with his hands, silencing me immediately.

I was practically seeing fireworks when he started thrusting. I bit my lip to keep myself quiet. "Mmmichael," I murmured.

"Your lips taste like..." Michael paused and tasted them again.

"...Chinese food," he finished. I snorted with laughter. My mind was fuzzy, so I just held onto his shoulders. I stared into Mike's eyes.

"You're getting better at this," I chuckled. I wiped the sweat off his face.

He ground his hips against mine. I screamed in pleasure. His hand slapped over my mouth quickly. "Shhh."

I held on tight to his body as if my life depended on it.

He clenched his teeth and slowed down as I reached my peak.

I screamed into his hand. My back arched, and I went limp. He climaxed a few seconds later. I panted, letting go of him.

"I love you," he said. He was breathing just as heavily. "Mmm, love you too." I kissed him. Mike pressed close against my body.

"Studio 54 tonight?" he clarified as he stood up and put his now-wrinkled shirt on. I smirked at the fact that I was the reason it was wrinkled.

"Yep." I picked up a different dress and put it on. "You didn't steal my underwear again, did you?"

Michael lifted them up, laughing. "You should keep track of these."

"If you didn't take them, I wouldn't have to worry about it so much." I caught them as he tossed them across the bed.

"They smell good, by the way."

I whipped around to face him. "You're nasty!" I screeched jokingly. His face lit up with laughter.

"Let's get going. We have to talk to my brothers before we leave." Michael waited for me to finish dressing myself.

"Hopefully they didn't hear us this time," I scoffed.

He moved the strap of my tank top, fixing it. I got goosebumps and took his hand away from my neck. "We should go before I jump on you and start Round 2," I muttered.

Mike and I went next door to tell Jackie, the brother who answered the door, that we were skipping studio time tonight. Marlon came up behind him, eating an apple. He nodded at me. "Nice hickey."

My hand slapped to my neck. Sure enough, it was bruised in a small spot. I threw a glare at Michael. I hadn't even realized. My face turned a deep red.

"We're going now." I seized Mike's hand and pulled him away to the elevator. He broke the silence. "Sorry about that," he said.

He was closer than necessary. I crossed my arms over my chest, trying to ignore his hand sliding to the back of my neck. He placed his lips there as well. I flinched. This was not the time.

"Michael Joe Jackson, if you do not step back, I will knee you in the crotch so hard, you will be seeing stars," I hissed under my breath.

He knew I wasn't kidding, so he backed up right as the elevator doors opened.