Part 17: Sleep

In the elevator, I gently pushed Michael away from me. He kept trying to kiss me.

"If I didn't feel so gross from eating all of that ice cream, I'd be on top of you already," I warned.

Mike slipped his hand on the back of my neck. "Come on. We can practice for Round 2 tomorrow," he whispered teasingly. His lips descended on mine slowly.

I found myself going along with him. I kissed him back passionately, my hands roaming across his chest.

I pulled back slightly. "Tomorrow, I promise. You can have me all you want."

Michael's soft hands caressed my face. He brushed his thumb over my lips.

The elevator doors opened. I stepped into the hallway and walked into our suite.

Mike stripped and put on a pair of pajama pants without a shirt.

I changed into sweatpants and a random tank top I found on the floor.

I felt hands rest on my hips. "Gotta brush my teeth," I mumbled sleepily. I turned and kissed his cheek.

I brushed my teeth next to Michael. He finished first and went to bed. I removed the make-up covering my hickeys before joining him.

He encased me in his arms and fell asleep with his head on my shoulder.

(Sorry this was so short, everyone. This was kind of a filler. I promise the next part will be a lot better. I already started working on it.)