Part 7: New York

I woke up when the sun came through the window and shined right in my eyes. I squinted and looked around. Michael slept next to me, everything but his head covered. I then realized I was naked. What happened?

Memories flooded back. I bit my lip and dressed myself while he still slept.

The sound of me dropping a book accidentally on the floor must've woken Mike up. He scratched his head and walked into the living room part of our suite where I kneeled, recovering the book from under the couch. I looked up and nearly choked on my breath. He was completely nude.

"Put some clothes on!" I hissed. "Someone's gonna come in and see you!" I put the book on the coffee table and walked over, feeling flirtatious. I pinched his behind. He yelped and ran to go get dressed. I brushed my hair while I waited.

When he returned, he wore a regular outfit of a solid-colored shirt and jeans. "Wanna go sightseeing today?" he asked. He was hyper. I was dragged out of the hotel room. His brothers were also in the hallway.

Marlon, always the one to speak first, said, "I heard you guys had a good time last night." He winked.

Jackie joined in. "Yeah, if I remember correctly, Mike's name was screamed a couple times."

I blushed a deep red. "You said you wouldn't be able to hear," I muttered.

"Well, when you scream that loud..." Tito laughed.

Michael rolled his eyes. "You guys probably pressed your ear against the door!" He pushed past them. "We're going out into the city."

I waved at Randy, who had said nothing the entire time. He waved back. I guess he still liked me enough that he refused to listen to Michael and I last night.

Mike and I were silent in the elevator. I jumped out of it right when the doors opened. He caught up to me and pressed his mouth to my ear. "I guess we'll have to be a little quieter next time."

My heart skipped a beat. "Next time"? Making love was gonna be a regular thing? I was gonna have to prepare myself for this relationship, then.

I just nodded. He took a hat that was hidden in a plant in the lobby. A bodyguard handed us both sunglasses. They would probably protect my identity.

Michael put on his pitiful disguise. I wore the sunglasses and prepared myself for mania outside. Some fans stood outside, but we walked by without being notices. I breathed a sigh of relief.

"We're going to the Empire State Building," he explained. He grasped my hand firmly. I stayed close. This city scared me.

We walked about a block until we reached the famous building. "This is an office building," I recalled.

"But the view from the observation deck is amazing!" Michael protested. The bodyguard stayed in the lobby and spoke to the people at the desk. We entered another elevator. It went on for seemingly forever.

Michael could barely contain his excitement. He didn't even wait for the doors to open completely. He just yanked me onto the observation deck. I ran to the edge. I could see out for miles. Many buildings surrounded us, but aside from the World Trade Center, we were on top of the world.

Mike held my waist. "I love you," he murmured into my ear. I closed my eyes, listening to him hum to me softly.

After a few minutes, he got bored. We left the building and Michael whispered, "I wanna make love to you again."

My heart beat faster. I said nothing, but gave him a wink.

As we came back to the hotel, paparazzi swarmed us. Michael scooped me up in his arms. I held on to his neck and kept my face hidden as he pushed his way to the doors. He sprinted through the lobby and got into a closing elevator. Two other people got off a couple floors below us.

Michael rushed down the hallway like the elevator was on fire. He kicked open our door and kissed my forehead.

My heart was beating unevenly now. I looked into his lust-filled eyes and got weak.