Chapter 14

The next day I was in a pure happy daze, but for some reason Ava came out of her room looking upset.

"Hey sis, what's wrong?" I asked, and Ava sighed, head in her hands.
"Some of Lorelais friends insulted me over the phone when they thought Lorelai hung up. They said some pretty hurtful things about us Rayla." Ava said, and I watched a few stray tears fall onto the counter as she told me what they said.
"Well, let's prove them wrong!" I said, and my sisters eyes sparked with an idea. She rushed to her room and came out a few minutes later in a sports bra, phone in hand.
"I downloaded social media! Lets take pictures and rub the likes in their faces!" She whispered, and I smiled, already liking the idea.

I went to my room and put on a crop top that covered my ribs and chest, before pressing my lips into a hard line at the scars marring my pale flesh. I pulled out a canister of concealer and applied it evenly, and in a few minutes no marks where visible.

We took pictures on Ava's phone until Leif and Asch photobombed us. "Wh-what did you do to us?!" Leif asked while Ava rushedtl her room to put on a shirt. "Nothing, we where taking photos and you barged in. Not our fault." I explained as the other daemos came out.

I felt a odd tingly sensation on my skin and turned to meet Pierces crystal gaze. I smiled lightly and bit my lip, tail wagging behind me. He seemed to get the hint and smiled back, amd before I realized it Ava concocted a crazy plan to get likes.

"Ok.... looks like Asch is in the lead by twenty likes." Ava said, and Leif snarled. "I will be more powerful than Asch!" Before picking up Ava and running out the window.

"Oh shit!" Follow me!" I yelled, rushing to the elevator and forgetting it is SLOW!
"Ugh, I forgot how slow this thing is! Jake really should fix it." I groaned, leaning back. Then Asch, ever the pain in the ass, pressed all the buttons. "Damnit Asch, that makes it slower!" I said, kicking the prince in the shin.

A half hour later we where still in the elevator, and Noi and I where getting motion sickness. "Prisoner, are you and Noi sick?" Asch asked, and I growled. "No, its just going up and down this much isn't good for some people, it makes them too dizzy, motion sick, and its not a contagious thing if that's why you're backing up." I growled, kicking the prince once more. "Just insanely uncomfortable for Noi and I." I grumbled, and Noi groaned from the floor.