Chapter 2

~Peirce p.o.v~
When the humans passed out, Noi said, "You... killed them." And the prince went defensive. "I didn't! They are alive. Pierce, pick up the one that yelled, Leif, pick up the one in pink garments." Said the prince, and I was careful when picking up the human. She was whip thin and short, so she seemed fragile. She broke stone. She is strong as one of us. I reminded myself, and I raised my hand to see if the animal ears where a part of her. I remembered that one human was wearing severed daemos horns. Tugging them lightly, the female whimpered, and they where real.

"Now what?" Asked Leif, and a mew sounded st Aschs' feet. "A spirit?" Asked Leif, and it ran away. "Its bad luck to ignore a spirit! Let's follow it!"  Said Noi, and we followed the spirit, which led us into a building, and a door. When Asch tried to open it, it did not, so he decided to burn it, and kicked it open. Clapping, Noi said, "Wow! Good job Asch!" And the low ranking daemos rushed into the area, which seemed to be a dwelling. Looking at a little rectangle made of glass and metal, I saw a image of the two humans. Looking closely, I realized this was the humans home.

Setting the human on the couch, she muttered something and opened her eyes, which I now was where lilac. "H-hi again. Wait, how did you find our apartment? WAIT, YOUR FRIEND DID MAGIC?!" When she looked past me, she saw Leif holding the still unconscious human, and she.... growled. She rushed past me, and, next thing I knew, she was a creature, which resembled a hell hound. I knew they where the same people, because the eyes where still purple, and the fur was black tinted blue. "The human turned into a hellhound!" Yelled Leif, and he threw the pink human onto a small seat.

When the others ran out, they saw the hell hound creature, then drew their weapons, and she put herself between us and the other human. "Stay. Away!"

~Raylas P.O.V.~
When I growled at them to stay away, I scanned the group of them, before spotting the one who lit the tree on fire. He was adorned with gold and jewels, so I assumed he is some royal or whatever. So they are his guards. Jumping at him, I used my front paws to pin him to the floor, my teeth inches from his spine.

"Don't move. Or he is gone. Your his guards, and youd get in trouble for it, wouldn't you?" I said, my voice was always different as a wolf, it sounded kind of similar, but the words always came like a growl. "Please, we mean you no harm!" Said one, a darker skinned one, wearing purple. "Then why are you here, and why did you draw weapons when I shifted?" I asked, and the smart one put his staff away. "You resemble a creature from our world, a hell hound. They are dangerous and slaughter many daemos soldiers. "I am not a hell hound, though they are in a few stories I have read. I am a werewolf, or wolf walker, whichever. I think wolfwalker sounds cooler though." I said, and he nodded. "Cam you go back to your human form, and uh, get off the prince?" He asked me, and I said,"All of you put away the weapons first. I don't turn human when there are weapons threatening me or my sister." I said, and the others, who had remained silent in this ever so delicate conversation, put away their daggers, Sickles, and swords.

In turn, I got off the prince, put myself between them and my sister, and shifted back to human. "What are you?" I asked, my voice no longer a growl. "We are daemos! And we are not from around here." Said a green one. "Obviously." I barked out, and saw the prince was now standing. "Sure don't act like your from 'round here." I said, my slightly country dialect kicking in. "Nor do you look like your are." I said, glancing over their clothes, horns and tattoos.

When I did, I heard a loud scream from behind me. "AAHHHHHHHHH! DEMONS, NO NO NO NO RAYLA GET RID OF THEM!" Yelled, my older sister, and I flattened my ears to my head. "No Ava. And stop screaming." I said, and she ran towards the kitchen, grabbing a frying pan.

Ava, my dear sister, you are doomed.