Chapter 15

The next day we where getting ready to go to the park, and I was showing Pierce how to get dressed. Surprisingly he was very calm about it, and when he finished, I must admit he looked hot in that outfit. "I- um. You look nice Pierce. Then again you always do...." I muttered the last bit, and he smiled and came forward a few paces and kissed me, pulling me close and lifting me slightly. When he pulled away I had an acting blush and a happy smile. "So... I'm guessing that means you like me despite the whole "Asch and Rhys being stupid and not letting you" thing?" I asked, and he said yes, and I smiled, tail wagging.

He lifted me up and pressed me against him, kissed my jaw and cheeks, red creeping farther into my face. He had one hand between my shoulder blades and another on the small of my back, just above the base of my tail. He looked at me and pressed his hand farther into my shoulder blades, and confusion crept across his features. " Why are you wearing something under your clothing? I thought you did not need a source of power like sorcerers Ava." He asked, and an blushed bright red. "I... it's a thing called a binder. Human females wear one when they do not want their chests to be.... prominent. When I just became alpha I did not wear one and I caught people staring at my.... ANYWAY, I wear one because people tend to respect me a bit more that way." I said, and Pierce nodded.

"Your not... you don't think I'm weird?" I asked, and he shook his head, pressing a kiss to my throat.