Chapter 6

When we got to the apartment, I pulled off my jacket, and hopped onto my bed, sinking into a immediate sleep.

When I woke up, I realized someone shook me awake. Opening one eye, I was met with crystal blue ones. "The sorceress isn't waking up. The prince demands you wake her." He said, and I sat up, flicking my ear. When I hummed in response, I stretched my arms above my head, and I felt someone stroke my ears. Looking to the side, I saw Pierce petting them, his thumb going back and forth. "They're soft." He said, and I nodded. "Yeah, werewolves have fluffy ears." I said, and he removed his hand. "Do people really become a werewolf if you bite them?" He asked, while I hopped off my bed. "Yeah, thats what the stories say, but I have never bit a human. It is supposed to hurt a lot to turn into a werewolf." I said, and we went to Avas room.

When we got there, the daemos where around her, waiting for me to wake her. When they cleared a path, I jogged up to Avas bed, jumped onto it, and when she woke up, she was thrashing and knocked me off the other side of the bed. "What the hell?! Rayla, why did you jump on me?!" She yelled, and I played on the floor, in a bit of pain. "You weren't waking up." I said, and Pierce grabbed my shoulder, and lifted me up, surprisingly gentle considering he was very tall and strong seeming.

When he let go of my shoulder, I smiled at him, and tilted my head a bit to the side. Not noticing his blush, I jumped over Avas bed and went to get dressed.

~Pierce p.o.v.~
When Rayla left the bedchamber, I watched her to, remembering the way she smiled and danced last night, the moon turning her pale skin silver. Sensing a pleasant feeling in my heart, I vowed to protect her as long as I could, she was small and pure.

When I exited the human chambers, I saw Rayla in different clothes, drinking something. "Hi Pierce, want some coffee?" She asked, gesturing to her drink. "Wait, do you know what coffee is?" She asked once more, and I shook my head. "Oh, do you want to try some?" She said, and got another cup when I nodded. When she poured a dark liquid into the cup, she added a lighter liquid, (creamer.) and passed the cup to me. I grabbed the handle and tried the drink cautiously. It was warm and sweet. "Do you like it?" She asked me, and I said, "Yes."

~Rayla p.o.v.~
When Pierce tried the coffee, I made sure it was sweet, cause I don't think he would like bitter coffee. Whe Ava came out in her Pjs I passed her a cup as well. When she took a sip, she walked in front of the daemos, and said, "Ok! Today we are getting you guys human clothes!" She said, and I exchanged a curious glance with Pierce, who was now sitting beside me, this was gonna go bad somehow.