Chapter 3

When Ava went to the kitchen, she grabbed a frying pan and they cornered her. Ava, didn't I teach you to never let yourself get cornered in a fight? I thought, and pinched the bridge of my nose. Looking around, I saw the prince had disappeared into Avas room. Slipping after him, I saw he was looking through Avas drawers. When he found something, he pulled out a bra from her dresser, and yelled out, "I've found it!" and turned to see me.

"Why are you holding my sister's bra?" I asked him, crossing my arms. "This Bera is the source of the humans powers! It is mine, and I shall control the human!" He said, and I shook my head. "First off, Ava doesn't listen to anyone she is rebellious, but she is nothing next to me I have something called Opressive Defiance Dissorder. It means when I hear orders, we go the exact opposite of what they tell me. Second, that doesn't have any magic. It holds up Avas chest." I said, and he looked at me. "Then explain why you don't have one." He said, sounding smug. "Cause my chest is flat and I don't need one." I said, sounding equally smug. When I said this, he looked down. "Hey! Eyes up here." I said, and he marched out, carrying the bra.

Sorry it is so short, but I am really sidetracked because of school.