Chapter 4

When prince pain in the ass walked out, I sighed, and followed him. "Ava, the dumb prince fond your bras." I said, and she turned, blushing. "W-what?" She Asked, and I shrugged. "Yeah, apparently they don't know what bras are, are there no  females on daemos? Or are they all flat as me?" I asked, and they looked confused. Looking at me, Ava laughed at my joke, even if it wasn't that funny. "Silence! Prisoner, I have our source of power, and all do as I say." Said Asch, and I turned into a wolf and snatched the bra in my mouth, and put it in Avas' hand.

Nuzzling her, she petted me and I sat down beside her, looking intensely at the daemos. "Human, you as our prisoner, as is your pet." He insisted, but I had other things on my mind. "Pet? PET!? LISTEN HEAR YOU LITTLE MUTT, I AM NOBODIES PET!" I yelled, and they looked to me. Shifting back, I glared at him, "I am her sister, you bastard. Call me a pet again and I bite you, and when you get bit by a werewolf, you turn into a werewolf." I said, flashing a smile at him.

Shifting back into a wolf, I layed down, my head on my paws. "Uh, anyway, come on, I know some humans who can help you." She said, taking them to the government building. After they almost strangled a cop, I sighed, and picked up the prince in my wolf jaws, and ran away, including that the others follow me back to the apartment, with Ava on my back.

These guys are absolute morons.