Chapter 18 + AN

Hey, sorry I haven't been updating. Burn out is a bitch, and so is insomnia, and depression, so I've just kind of been focusing on improving my mental health. Again, sorry for not updating recently.

I stood next to Leif as he woke up Ava, who gasped. "Our parents... are they really-!?" Ava questioned, and I nodded. "In the flesh, and you're in hot water for your Instagram account." I said, shrugging. "CRAP!" She shrieked, making my cover my ears and kick her. We pulled our parents outside and retold the story we told Jake, I opened the door to quickly, they got hot in the face, blah, blah, blah, I didn't pay attention.

Suddenly our parents rushed past us, and thankfully the room was empty of visible boys, but then Noi and Pierce popped up from behind the couch, and I groaned internally. "Ava.... we broke the camera." Noi said, and our parents questioned who they where. "I'm Ava boyfriend!" You exclaimed, and Peirce wrapped his arm around my waist, causing me to blush. "And he's with Rayla?" Dad asked, "Yes." Was his only answer.

"Good god, his voice is deep!" Papa muttered. "And tall...." Dad said, and I flattened my ears.

"I know, how about we take you four to lunch? Our treat.~" Our dad offered, and I tried to refuse. "We'll go to the pizza place you girls like." They bargained, and my ears perked up, tail wagging. "Nevermind, yes please." I said, and Ava agreed as well, and our parents went to wait outside. "Wait.... This isn't going to go well." I said, going slightly limp.