Chapter 14

Bettys POV

Shit. I knew we shouldn't have went to the damn bar.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I CAN'T HAVE A DRINK! IM BLOODY AMERICAN YOU FUCKER! DO YOU WANT ME TO START A WAR WITH YOU?"

"Go now, little girl. Or I call the police!"

"CALL THEM I DONT GIVE A FLYING FUCK! I CAN HAVE A DRINK FUCKER! I KNOW THE LAW!  I CAN FUCKING DRINK! WE ARE OVER 18! SHE HAS HER I.D.! BETTY SHOW THE BASTARD AND GET ME MY DAMN DRINK!!!"

I roll my eyes before whipping out my I.D. The bartender's eyes go wide and he scoffs while asking me what we would like to have. Scarlet smirks. And I laugh. Poor guy. Techniqually he would be right in not giving her a drink if it weren't for me. I mean she is only 17. Whatever, we order our drinks and he goes to make them. 

"Can you beileve this guy? Tuhh. Cabron."

"Hahaha! Oh Rosey. I've missed you so much!"

"Yo tambien Betty Boo. Yo tambien."

We hug each other but then let go when the guy returns with our drinks. Scarlett grabs them and scoffs. The bartender rolls his eyes. We gulf our drinks and then order a few more rounds... well like a lot more rounds.. to the point where we are drunk. But that's not the problem... the real problem is that we're broke now too.

"PAY ME NOW!"

"PAY ME NOW! haha, nahh no thank you. Betty lets go!"

"NO! SECURITY!!! THEY STOLE ME DRINKS!"

"What the fuck? Me and Betty did not steal. You just gave them to us fucktard. Maybe next time you shoulda asked if we had money or not!"

"IM CALLING THE POLICE!"

"CALL THEM!! IM NOT SCARED OF THE COPS!"

"What the fuck Scarlet?"

"What? Im not scared! CALL THEMMM!"

"Bitch, I'm scared! Please don't call. We'll get you the-"

"I'll pay for them..."

Scarlet's POV

I know I'm drunk and all but I'm never drunk enough to imagine that voice. I turn around to see my worse nightmare holding up his credit card with a sly smirk on his face. 

"Damion..."

"Hello my dear Scarlet. Odds meeting you here."

I scoff at him while shooting him daggers as he pays the bartender. 

"Holy Shit! Dayday! What are you doing here?"

Betty runs over to Daimon and gives him a hug.

"Hey kiddo. You don't think mom and dad would just let you come here, did ya? They only said yes because they knew i was here. So you better be nice to me or else!"

Betty sticks her tongue out at her older brother and hugs him tighter. Damion hugs her back but looks at me and sends me a wink. I crossed my arms over my chest. Out of all places, out of all the fucking places in the world, my secret ex-boyfried had to be here. The one who gave me everything, My first tattoo, first kiss, first love, first drink. But who also took everything away, my virginity, innocence... my heart. He's right here. Right now. I thought I would never see him again. That might sound a bit weird considering he is my best friend's older brother. But he moved to a different country for fucks sake! Russia to be exact! And no way was I ever going there! So I thought.. ughhh! Why! Why here? Why now!!! This is what I get for keeping secrets from my best friend. 

"Come on Betty... time to go."

"Wait.. but Scarlet..."

"TIME TO FUCKING GO!"

I slammed my fist hard on the counter... sending all the glasses flying off and onto the floor.. thus breaking them all. 

"THAT IS IT! IM CALLING THE POLICE!"

"What noo! Dayday! Do something! He'll pay!"

"I will.. no need to call the police!"

"NO! TOO LATE! IM CALLING FOR PUBLIC DISTURBANCE!"

Well fucks sake... 

"I'll pay her fine. Her bail... whatever it is."

"15 THOUSAND DOLLARS!"

I look at Daimon and his eyes widen. I laugh. Looks like I'm going to jail.... wait what? 15 THOUSAND FUCKING DOLLARS! THERE HAS TO BE A MISTAKE! 

"WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO FOR THAT PRICE TO BE THAT HIGHHHH!!!!"

"Rosey call your parents! They can get you out of this!"

"SHIT NO! ARE YOU CRAZY!"

"Ms. Scarlet, I think we should leave.. the police are everywhere,, I think its time I take you home."

"Actually no Benny.. they are here for me..."

"What.. what did you do?"

"I DON'T FUCKING KNOWW!"

"YOU BROKE MY GLASS AND DISTURB MY BUSINESS!"

I look at the guy behind the counter. I see red. He's going down! I leap for him and he lands on the floor with me on top of him. I start to bash his face in. I hear Betty screaming for me to stop. I almost do, until I hear Daimon. Then I just start punching hard until I'm lifted off him by the police. Next thing I know I'm at the jailhouse. 

"Rosey.. we need to call your parents! Ben get me a phone!"

"Righ away miss!"

"No Betty! Don't you dare!"

"Then what are we suppose to do??"

"Well.... you said you wanted to meet Colton right?"

************************************************************************************************************

Okay so that's when they call Colton  and that whole phone call happens. This chapter was pure crap. But I just wanted to do this so I can get Daimon involved. So yeah I promise the next one will be alot better. Im so sorry for this shitty chapter. Remember its not edited so there might be mistakes. I think im gonna start looking for an editer but idk yet. And somone to help me with ideas, But we'll see.

xoxo,

ItsComplicated_D2D