Chapter 2

Scarlet's POV

       "Okay, so that's why I need your help."

I finally finished explaining the whole story to Betty and I'm now nervously bitting my lip waiting for her answer.

     "Scarlet... are you fucking retarded?!?"

     "Excuse you?" I stare at my bestfriend, baffled. Is she out of her damn mind?

     "Why the hell are you complaining about going to France? Pack your shit dumbass! What if you meet some hot french dude? Oh la la!" She wiggles her eyebrows at my and I resist the urge to gagg.

     "Okay but stupid, that means Imma be away from you!"

Her eyes widen in realization. But then she smirks.

    "Okay then I'll go with you!!"

    "Yeah cuz that'll happen!"

    "What's that suppose to mean?"

She pouts and crosses her arms and sits on my bed. I roll my eyes. 

   "Did you not hear what I told you? They want to meet the family and the family only. I can't just bring random people along. It might give my parents bad image."

    "Since when have you ever cared about image?'

    "That's just the thing! I don't care! I don't give a fuck about going to Paris to make my family look good. That's why I'm begging you to let me stay with you! Cmon! I'll pack my shit now and we can leave."

She unfolds her arms and sighs. She shakes her head in disapproval. She goes to my closet and starts going through my stuff. 

      "What the hell are you doing?"

      "Finding you cute outfits to wear in France."

     "WHAT! NO! I told you I'm not going!"

    "Oh shut up and go! If you go then my parents will let me go! I might come a week later but at least I'll still be able to go. Don't ruin this for me. Plus once I get there we gonna turn shit up! France won't know what hits them! Plus... SHOPPING!!!!"

I cringe at the shopping part and she laughs. I eventually join in. She's right. Maybe going to France won't be that bad. Maybe we really might meet a hot guy. Although the first week is gonna suck without my Betty Boo. But it's whatever. 

     "Okay fine. But you have to promise to come! Like you can't flake out on me or else Imma beat your ass the next time I see you."

I wink at her and she laughs.

    "I promise! I'll never leave my Periwinkle!"

    "Good, and I'll never leave my Tinkerbell."

We smile at each and I engulf her into a hug. A week without my Betty Boo is gonna be pure torture. But we will always have each others backs.

     "Okay Rosey, lets pack! We gotta pack you the cutest outfits for clubs, dates, chillaxing, and well basically anything that makes you look hot."

I laugh at her and she grabs outfit after outfit and shoes after shoes throwing them into the suitcase. It soon starts to overflow.

     "Um Scar. I think we're gonna need a bigger suitcase."

    "Ya think?"

************************************************************************************************************

AWHH! Cute Scarlet and Betty moment. So basically they are practically sisters. They are just that close. Betty calls Scarlet: Scar, Rosey Posey, and Periwinkle. Scarlet calls Betty: Betty Boo and Tinkerbell. Get it? Cuz Periwinkle and Tinkerbell are sisters? Lol, I think its cute. So yeah. It's kinda short but the excitment wil start in the next chapter.