Chapter 3

Colton's POV

Mom and dad's business partners are going to be here any minute now. And to be quite honest I'm freaking out. I think I might even be more nervous than my parents. I've being going over every single detail of the house to make sure that nothing is out of place. I went to their guest bedrooms to make sure it wasn't too cold or too hot. I'm so nervous.

While pacing around the house I bump into my mother and she laughs at me and my nerves. I playfully glare at her and continue to pace. Her laughter grows. 

      "Colton, my dear, calm down! Everything is going to be fine. Plus we don't need to impress them. If anything they should be trying to impress us."

My mom winked and laughed, I sighed and nervously rubbed the back of my neck. 

     "I guess, but still what if they don't like us and you don't make the deal? What if their son hates me! I can't deal with people who hate me mom. I'm not used to that. I always try to make everyone happy and-"

    "Woah! Colton, swettie. It's okay. They will all love you. And son? They don't-"

Before my mom can finish her sentence, the bell rang. The maids and butlers came running down the stairs. My father came after putting his blazer on and only stopping briefly to kiss my mother on the forehead. She blushed and turned to me with a knowing look. I gulped. They're here. 

Scarlet's POV

When we finally reach our destination, we all get out of the limo and I look around as the servants remove our luggae out of the car. I gasp. This place is HUGE! And this isn't even their actual home. Wow, and I thought my parents were loaded. This house.. or well mansion looked 20 feet tall and wide. Like I'm not good at math but thats pretty damn huge. 

My mom started to fix her dress and my dads tie. I didnt bother unruffling my dress cuz it was a bodycon dress that hug all my curves perfectly and didnt ruffle. I looked down to make sure my black heels weren't scuffed but then I realized I didn't care. 

My dad put his hand on my shoulder and I looked up at him. He looked down at me and mouthed behave. I rolled my eyes and look towards the house to see the Saunders coming out. Wow, Mr. and Mrs. Saunders are so.. polished. Great another pair of my parents. I sure do feel bad for their kid. 

    "Rebecca and Daniel Rose, it's a pleasure too meet you two," Mr. Saunders smiled at my parents.

    "George, Patricia, Thank you for allowing my family and I into your home."

   "It's not a problem Daniel. Thank you for coming. And this must be your daughter, Scarlet. It's very lovely to meet you."

I roll my eyes but then i hear my dad cough and glare at me. I sighed and gave my best fake smile.

   "Nice to meet you too sir."

   "Oh you are sooo beautiful! She looks just like you Rebecca."

   "Why thank you Patricia, wasn't that a nice thing of her to say Scarlet."

I scoffed but then nodded anyways. 

   "Yes it was. Thank you Ms.Saunders."

She smiled at me and i gave her a fake smile and looked down, shifting my feet uncomfortably. Can I go home now?

    "Patricia, dear, where's Colton?" 

    "Oh my.. I don't know. I'm so sorry Daniel and Rebecca. Our son was just a bit nervous abou- oh! There he is now. Colton! Honey, come down and meet the Roses."

Oh.. so there kid's name is Cole or Cold or Cotton. Ugh, whatever. Just great! A gross dorky, snobby, richboy. I rolled my eyes and looked up to see the most beautiful man in the entire world walking down the stairs. He had jet black hair and piercing icy blue eyes. His skin was pale but had a glow to it. He was tall, around 6'1. His lips, oh god, his lips. So pink and full. I swear the pinkest, fullest lips in the entire world. His smile was sooo sexy. He has perfect, white teeth. I could see his muscles through his button up white shirt. I just wanted to rip it off of him. Gosh, I want him now! 

When he finally came down the stairs his smile grew as he greeted his father and hugged his mother while giving her forehead a kiss. 

   "Colton, these are the Roses, Daniel and Rebecca, and this is their daughter Scarlet." 

    "It's a pleasure to meet you Mr. and Mrs.Rose." 

Cotton or whatever reached out to shake my fathers hand and then planted a kiss on my mothers hand. My mother blushed. 

    "Oh quite the charmer. You've got an amazing son Patricia." 

My mom and Patricia smiled and Colton blushed. He turned to me and gulped, I smirked. 

    "Erm, hello.. uhhh.. Scarlet. right?"

    "Mhmm."

    "Uh... it's very nice to meet you." 

   "Nice too meet you too Cole."

  "Umm, Colton. My name is Colton." 

   "Colton.. hmm. Colton. I like that." 

I winked at him and he blushed and looked down at his feet. I like Colton... he's so innocent. So pure. I've never met a guy like that before. And it turns me on. 

  "Colton, sweetie. Why don't you show Scarlet around?"

  "Oh of course, mother. Scarlet, would you uh.. erm.. do you want to uh..?

I laughed and cut him off. 

  "Yeah, you can show me around."

He gulped and nodded. He said his goodbyes to my parents and his parents while I waved them off. 

   "Um.. soo..uh.."

  "Lead the way... Colton."

He blushed but nodded. He showed me around the house. It was huge. He showed me where I was staying and where my parents where staying. The rooms were huge. 

   "And uh.. this is my room." 

He opened the door to his bedroom. It was like a fucking library with a bed. I walked inside and he gulped. I turned around and smirked.

   "Oh, am I not allowed in your room?"

  "Oh uh.. no.. I mean yes! Wait uh.. what I meant to say is umm, you can stay in my room for a while if you want."

I smirked and nodded. I sat down on his bed and observed his many shelves of books. I looked over to him to see him awkwardly standing there looking at the ground. I whistled and his head shot up. I patted the spot next to me on the bed and cocked my head to side telling him to come over. He looked around and then pointed at himself. I laughed. 

    "Sit next to me Colton."

   "Um, i don't know. I mean because we're both alone in my room. But both of us on my.. uh.. bed.. um i don't know if thats appropiate." 

   "Oh come on Colton. I won't bite, unless you want me to." 

I winked and he blushed looking down. I laughed and patted the spot next to me once again. He looked around nervously before sighing and giving up. He sat down on the opposite side of the bed. I snarled. 

   "Come closer blue eyes." 

He nervously nodded and came slightly closer. It's not as close as I would like but it would do.

   "See.. I'm not that bad." 

I winked at him and he blushed. 

   "Your sexy when you blush."

************************************************************************************************************

Heyyyy! Colton is so cute! All shy and what not. I haven't updated in a while but the next update is coming soon. Comment, like, follow, and all that good stuff. Leggoooo!!

xoxo,

ItsComplicated_D2D