Chapter 7

Colton's POV

I woke up to the flash of light beaming through my window. I squinted and waited for my eyes to adjust to the light. Once my vision was back to normal I looked at the time. 6:30 am. I groan. I don't understand why I must always wake up so early! It's ridiculous. I go to sit up when I realize I can't. I look down and see Scarlet peacefully sleeping on my chest. She stirs in her sleep and I freeze. She moves closer to me (if thats even possible) and gives out  a satisfying sigh before falling back to sleep. I let out a puff of breath, I didn't know I was holding in. 

I carefully begin to slid away from her grip. Once fully out of her grip, I carefully hop out of my bed. I turn to look at her. She seemed clearly frustrated by the way she furrowed her eyebows and moved around the bed looking for something. She started muttering something in her sleep but I couldn't hear her very well. She eventually lands on my pillow and sighs in relief as she grabs onto and falls back into a deep sleep. I raised an eyebrow. It's so odd how one minute she's clearly upset and uneasy. And then she becomes peaceful and content. 

Ignoring that odd revelation, I grab my belongings from my closet and head to the bathroom in my room. But then I freeze. What if she wakes up and has to pee or something and the bathroom door is locked and she gets mad? I can always keep the door unlocked, but what if she walks in and tries to take a shower herself? And then we both end up in the shower. Together. Naked. Awh man! Maybe I should just use the shower in the hallway. But I'll leave her a note first so she knows where I am just in case she needs me or gets worried. Although, I doubt she even cares, but better to be safe than sorry.

I leave the note on the table by the bed, unlock my bedroom door and slowly walk out before closing and relocking the door (just incase my parents decide to barge in and see Scarlet). I then make a turn and walk down the hall to the bathroom, making sure to stop and say hi to the servants. 

As I'm walking, I can't help but wonder about Scarlet. She doesn't truly care about me... right? I mean we just met. She can't care for me. But if that's the case, why did she kiss me last night. I've never kissed a girl before, she was my first. And it was absoultely mind blowing. I regret pulling away but my paranoia had gotten the best of me. The kiss.. it felt.. well I'm not sure how to explain it, but it just moved me in a way that... it pulled my heart like.... it made me feel... I don't know. I'm not sure what I'm feeling. All I know is I want it to happen again.

And I don't mean I just want to have another kiss.. well that is what I mean. But the thing is I want it to be from her. Scarlet. It has to be from her. I mean I don't know... maybe this is how it always is when you kiss someone... or maybe.. I have a crush on her... no. That can't be it. If anything she scares me. I'm not scared of her hurting me...  but she is quite intimidating with all her tattoos, all her confidence, her oddly seductive smirk. Everything about her... its so alluring... but not in a good way. She's bad news. She's the girl that my parents warned me about. The kind of girl that I am forbidden to talk to. The kind of girl that I have sworn off. And yet... I can't get her out of my head.

************************************************************************************************************

Helloooo! It's been a while and I'm soooo sorry! I've just been having major writters block. And I'm sorry its sooooo short. But hopefully my next one will be longer. but OMGOSHHH! 7 FOLLOWERS! 10 VOTES! AND 131 READSS! I feel so blessed. Thank you! Until next time!

xoxo,

ItsComplicated_D2D