Chapter 11

Scarlet's POV

OMGGG! IM SOOOO EXCITEDDD! MY BETTY BOO IS COMING!!!! Like she's on the plane on her way over to come see me!!! Yay! Omg! Im so excited! Now we can go shopping and just chill and rebel and take over Paris! Woohooo! Its buzzin!

I'm in my room now getting ready to go pick her up at the airport. Oh wait.. dammit. I almost forgot. I've never been to Paris before. I don't know how to get to the airport. I don't even now how to go to the store!! Do they even have nornal bodegas around here? Ugh! Crap! What am I gonna do? Betty should be arriving in an hour and I have no idea how I am gonna get her. Maybe I should ask Eric, Colton's father.  I finish getting ready and run downstairs into the kitchen to see Eric on the phone. I knock on the wall.

"Um... Mr. Saunders, Sir, Man.. Guy.. uhh..."

"Oh hello Scarlet. Could you hold on a moment?"

I stop myself from rolling my eyes and nod. He smiles and returns to his conversation on the phone. I begin to fidget and look around. Wow, everything in this house is so.... extra. Like do they really need diamond fragments in their counter tops? Like that's crazy. And to think that I used to say that my family was materialistic. 

Eric FINALLY hangs up his phone and turns to face me. He gives me a sweet smile. I try my best to return it but to be honest I'm just really annoyed and anxious and I think I'm on my period and I want chocolate and sad movies and sex! Good baby jesus! I want sex! But goody two shoes won't give up his v-card. Not now anyways.. especially not to a girl on her monthly hell. 

"Scarlet... what can I do for you? Is everything alright?"

"Yeah.. uh huh. Peachy.. but like.. see.. well.. my friend Betty is coming over and she's flown in from America. And like.. I'm suppose to pick her up from the airport. But the thing is.. well. I don't know where it is. Mind helping a sister out?"

He gives me a confused look. I raise my brow. Why is he confused? Did the peachy part throw him off?... oh wait. Maybe I shouldn't have been so.. non... business like.. or  nonformal or whatever. I sigh and say please and his expression softens. 

"Yeah of course Scarlet. I can get you a chauffer if you'd like. And he can accompany you and your friend for the rest of your stay if you'd like."

"OH MY GOSH! YES! THATS AWESOME THANKS SO MUCH!"

I start jumping up and down and he laughs at me. I stop. Who does he think he is? My friend? He can't laugh at me. I mean.. he's doing me a solid but that doesnt change the fact that its his fault that I'm here. So if anything he owes me.

"I'll tell Benjarmin that he is your chauffer. And he'll be waiting for you by the gates whenever you are ready."

"Kay.. cool. Thanks sir man dude."

"Please, Scarlet. Call me Eric."

"Yeah sure.. see you later... Eric."

I turn around and begin to walk away and Eric calls my name. 

"Wait, Scarlet... I know you haven't seen your friend in a while.. but I would hope that you can include Colton in your plans. I mean he doesn't have many friends and he's made alot of plans to show you around Paris and well.. maybe your friend and Colton could be friends. All of you can be friends.."

"I'm sorry did you just say my name?"

I turn around to see Colton. He's wearing dark blue jeans and a black v-neck t shirt. And he looks hot... as per usual. I bite my lip. He looks at me and I wink at him. He blushes and turns back to his father.