Chapter 6

Julie's POV

Ughh.. oh man. What happened? Where am I? I look around and notice that I am in Colton's room. How did I get in here? I turn to the table and see a glass of water and some aspirin. Why would that be in Colton's room? I take the aspirin and drink the water. My eyes widen! I remember what happened now. That man.. whats his name? Derek? Drake? Dylan? Ugh... I forgot. But he did this to me. He got me drunk. 

Oh no! I bet Colton saw me like this. Thats why I'm in his room. He put me here to help me. Oh, Colton is such a sweetheart. He makes me fall more in love with him everyday. I wonder if he saw that man. Did he call the police? Did he hurt Colton? I swear to god if he touched one hair on Colton's head I won't hesitate to come after him.

Gosh my head hurts! This is all too much! Stop freaking out Julie! You need to focus! Ok, I'm sure Colton is fine because if he was missing I'm pretty sure cops would be flooding this mansion. And judging by the peaceful silence, everything must be okay. So calm the eff down!

I'm so scared. I need to tell Mr. and Mrs. Saunders. That girl needs to leave before something bad happens to Colton. But what if that only makes it worse? Oh gosh, umm... I don't know what to do! Why? Why did this have to happen! Oh man... and what scares me most is that I don't even remember everything that man said. What if he said something extremely important and I forgot.

Maybe thats why he got me drunk. So I can forget what he said and freak out and mess up. Oh no, that's not happening. I'm not screwing up and risking Colton's safety. I guess I'm just going to have to keep everything on the down low for a while and pull some strings to figure out this girl's past.

Yeah, that's what I'll do. Until then, I'm just going to have to keep a close eye on her because no matter how drunk I was... I will never forget those dreadful words.

*Flashback from previous night*

Oh my.. the room is spinning. What... what's happening? I feel.. so.. so weak. I fell to the ground. I looked up at him. He was staring down at me with a venom coated grin.

"And babe? Tell Scarlet not to worry because I'm coming back."

************************************************************************************************************

Okay so sorry that it's so short. To be quite honest I really don't have a plan for anything. I'm just winging it so whenever an idea hits I write it down. So I might not be posting everyday like I thought. But just be patient. I promise this book won't be cliche. And thank you to my new follower @music_roxx321 thanks for the follow!!! Spread the word on my book and any feed back would be great! Thank you so much!

Comment! Like! Follow!

xoxo,

ItsComplicated_D2D