Chapter 9

Scarlet's POV

I've been here for a week so far and this place gets more and more boring everyday. I've barely spoke to Colton since that day I slept in his bedroom. He's always been off with his dad and my dad working and discussing their business. My dad loves Colton and trusts him to handle the newly combined company. So basically while Colton is doing that I'm stuck in this giant house talking about dresses, balls, diamonds, and make up with our moms. Wooptie doo. 

But the babe is coming tomorrow!!! My Betty Boo!! She's coming to save meee! She was suppose to be here like yesterday but her mom is super strick for no reason so I had to pull some strings and now she's coming tomorrow!! I told her about Colton and I sent her a pic that I took of him without him noticing. Hehe, I'm low. 

She literally called me as soon as she saw the picture and I can pratically hear her drooling on the other side of the phone. She said he's way too hot to be a nerd and it's probably an act. I coudln't agree more but then its like, no one can fake their personality for every second of the day, 24 hours a day, 7 days of the week. So he's geniunely just a sweet, innocent, caring, thoughtful guy. He's literally perfect. I still don't get how he's never had a girlfriend. Maybe because he's always busy with school and the company. Yeah, that makes sense. 

I hate to admit this but I kinda miss Colton. I mean I still see him every now and then when I look outside the window or something. And whenever he sees me he would give a smallM smile and a wave and I would laugh and throw up a peace sign just to see the confusion on his face. Colton's a smart boy so it's rare for him to be confused. But when he is, it's the funniest and cutest sight in the entire world. Maybe I should go look for him and see if he's busy.

I leave my room and walk down the hall aimlessly when i bump into Jamie. This bitch. 

"Watch where you're going!"

She frooze and just looked at me. Examining me from head to toe while cocking her head to the side as if it would help her look deeper into me. She rose an eyebrow and then looked me dead in my eyes for a good 3 minutes. When she finally snapped out of whatever she was on her eyes hardened and she glared at me. She "hmphed" and walked away making sure to bump into me again. Bitch what? I ran after her.

"Listen bitch, I don't know what you're on but you better quit because it's fucking with your common sense. You pull that shit again and I'm kicking your ass, ok? You're the help. Learn your place, got it Jodie?"

"It's Julie! Have some respect." 

I rolled my eyes, "Sweetie, does it look like I care what your name is or isn't Jodie,Jamie, Julie, Jelly. I don't care. Wanna know why? Because you're just a maid. You can't look at me or talk to me unless I speak first. And you can't treat me rudely either. Wanna know why? Because you are a slutty, good for nothing, drunken maid. Get on my level."

I watched her eyes widen and then she opened her mouth to say something but i gave her a "try me" look and she shut her mouth and looked towards the ground. I smirked. 

"Good girl. You're learning. Now why don't you do your job and help. Where's Colton? And no back talk. Just the answer."

She hesitated, looking unsure. But then sighed in defeat, "He's in the study which is just a few doors down. You'll know its the study because it's an old fashioned maroon door. You can't miss it."

Old fashioned maroon door. Got it. I said thanks and turned around to walk away only to be stopped by her voice. 

"Don't hurt Colton."

I rolled my eyes and continued to walk away. Wouldn't dream of it. 

************************************************************************************************************

guysssssss! 24 VOTESS! OMGOSH! When I saw I had that many votes I just kept repeating how blessed I am. Thank you soooo much! I truly appreciate it. Sorry I haven't posted in what feels like a century. It's just been a mixture of school stress and writers block. Lol sorry. But anyways to all my followers and likers out there I would love to talk to you guys more.

So follow me on ig: _justmandyv and comment your kik on one of my photos if you ever wanna talk. And don't worry. I follow back.

Comment. Like. Follow.

xoxo,

ItsComplicated_D2D

p.s. sorry for any errors that you might see. I'll promise to go back and edit later.