part thirteen

𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐲 —𝗋𝗂𝗅𝖾𝗒'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏—𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚:*✧・゚:*

𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐲
—𝗋𝗂𝗅𝖾𝗒'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏—
𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚:*✧・゚:*

tears, lots of tears. i was mad at daniel for the conversation we just had, but mostly i was hurt. hurt from what he said, but also hurt from the pain i could see behind his eyes. could he really think i didn't care, that i would just find someone else? this wasn't how daniel normally was with me, he was normally so sweet and cared about me so much.

maybe i could have done a better job of reassuring him how much i loved him, but i have no idea why he's become so insecure. my heart felt like it was in pieces, but i couldn't be mad at him... not after i seen how hurt he was.

𝙖 𝙛𝙚𝙬 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧
as much as i thought daniel was going to regret what he said, or breaking up with me, he hadn't. i'd tried calling and texting him multiple times, but no response. he hadn't tried to contact me at all, and that only made my heart feel 10x worse.

i text corbyn the day after we broke up, to ask him how daniel was doing... he said daniel had gone into overdrive mode about tour and was getting all the last minute things organized. he told me daniel seemed off, but he didn't understand why... to be honest i don't either.

i hated knowing daniel was hurting and i couldn't be there for him, especially since it may even be my fault he feels this way. i should've been mad at him, but i know how he is... he's hurting. sometimes he makes decisions when he's mad that he doesn't mean... i'm hoping this is one of those times... and that he really doesn't think of me this way.

i decided to give him space for the next few days, maybe he'd come around before they left for tour. everyday i had classes and work, so that was good for distracting me. everyday i thought i'd come home to his car in my driveway, but it never was.

tomorrow was the day the boys head out to their first tour stop. i really wanted to talk to daniel before he leaves, we can't just leave things the way they are. i need him to know i care about him, even if he's trying to push me away. ___________________________________

don't forget to vote/comment pls ♥