part fourteen

𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐲 —𝗋𝗂𝗅𝖾𝗒'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏—𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚:*✧・゚:*

𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐲
—𝗋𝗂𝗅𝖾𝗒'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏—
𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚:*✧・゚:*

i woke up early today, the boys were leaving out at 6am. i grabbed something quick to eat for breakfast and made my way over to the studio where the boys were loading the bus up. when i pulled in i immediately spotted daniels car in the parking lot, here we go.

i first seen jack and corbyn putting luggage onto the bus and seen no sight of daniel. "hey boys, have you two seen daniel? i really need to talk to him" i asked "oh yeah i think he's in the studio, maybe on the couch?" jack said as he continued to shove suitcases into a small compartment under the bus.

"thanks" i said before running inside the building. i walked down a few hallways until i seen daniel sitting on the couch eating a banana while looking at his phone. i slowly walked up towards him and his eyes landed on mine. "hey... i was hoping we could talk?" i asked quietly.

"i don't have anything to talk about" he spat out. "daniel, quit the crap. we both know this isn't about me not going on tour... why are you pushing me away?" i asked as i say down beside him. he scooted quickly down the couch as if i was trying to hurt him "i'm not, i just don't think we should be together anymore" he said, not daring to make eye contact.

"daniel i know you, more than you think i do, and i know this isn't like you. we had a few little fights, that's no reason to act like this and ruin our relationship. what's made you so insecure lately?" i asked him "i'm not i secure!" he yelled, and i jumped back. "why is it so hard to believe that i just don't think we should be together anymore" he stated.

"because i know you, and i know this is just your anxiety and insecurity getting the best of you" i replied "well it's not, sorry to break it to ya" he said in the most hateful tone. this wasn't daniel, and i still can't figure out why he was acting like this.

"i'll believe you... when you can look at me, really look at me, and tell me you don't love me anymore. i love you so much daniel, i just want to understand why you're so hurt, what did i do to make you act like this?" i said, and he finally looked up from his phone.

"that's it? that's what it'll take for you to leave me alone? fine... you know what riley" he said, and then he looked me dead in the eyes. i could see all the pain, all the hurt behind his eyes. "i don't love you riley, was that clear enough for you" he said, he actually said it. my eyes filled with tears and i couldn't even hold them back, the dam had burst. i stood up and he watched me intently "i hope you have a nice tour daniel..." i said, and ran out of the building as fast as i could. maybe i was wrong... maybe he really just didn't love me anymore. ___________________________________

don't forget to vote/comment pls ♥