one - what's wrong?

hi! this is the first part and i hope you like it :D everything went wrong as i wrote this but its all good now. TW// frustration? anger?

"leave me alone dream!" george shouted while running away from his best friend in a block game. george's hands were sweaty from all the  playing. he had been already streaming for almost four hours and it was getting pretty tiring.

"oh georgeee.." dream said quietly laughing with a little bit of flirty tone in his voice. dream's voice got george always  feeling like he had millions of butterflies in his stomach.

it was like  magic. as if dream had this supernatural power to make him feel that  way. his voice made george blush. on stream. and dream knew this. dream loved seeing his boyfriend blush, especially in front of thousands of  people.

george was embarrassed for blushing, but didn't care too much  about it. it was normal. everyone knew about their relationship, so no  one even paid too much attention into him blushing.

"sapnap!  you need to help me!" george yelled loud. he had been running from dream  for a long while now and it was really getting on george's nerves.

soon he could luckily see sapnap in the distance on his screen. a small purple blob getting bigger. "george, i'm coming to help you!" sapnap  said while swinging his enchanted netherite sword.

you could hear  sapnaps smile and excitement in his voice. the three were really the  bestest friends ever. the dynamic trio, you could say. hundreds of hours  laughing, having fun. they loved eachothers a lot.

sapnap didn't care about dream and george being together since he was straight and they  didn't flirt too much while sapnap being with them.

suddenly george  started losing hearts fast. 'you died! georgenotfound was slain by  dream' popped up on now this frustrated british boys screen.

he sighed loudly and immediately closed his game. "okay guys, thank you so much for watching today's stream! i hope you had fun, see you! byeee!" george said as faking a bright smile on his face. the smile dream was in love with. yet he didn't even know it was fake.

george waved to the camera  and ended his stream. everything happened so quickly. george's offline chat started to fill with confused questions.

after closing all  the streaming stuff and other stuff on his computer except discord,  george  buried his head in his hands.

today hadn't been a good day at  all. everything was annoying him, even the smallest things that normally  wouldn't bother him at all.

everything felt like falling apart and  nobody knew about it. not even his parents, not even dream.

"what was  that?" george heard dream ask. "what was what?" george answered annoyed  as he raised his head.

looking at the mirror next to his desk, he ran  his fingers through his dark brownand a little bit dirty hair. for a  brief moment he was staring at himself in the mirror and noticing every  little thing on his face that he disliked. weird nose, dry skin, eye  bags..

"i ended my stream?," he then continued. his british accent really accentuated when he was annoyed. dream also loved that. sometimes he would make george annoyed on purpose just to hear his strong lovely  accent. but now he realised it's not time to joke around. something was  wrong, george is acting weird.

"are you serious, george?"

"what the fuck is the problem here dream? actually, no, i don't care, i'm leaving."

"no, wait. seriously, why are you so pissed all of sudden?"

"no i am not."

"george, what's wrong?"

george  left the call leaving dream and sapnap sitting there confused as hell  without any answers. they just sat there, not saying a single word for a  moment.

"that was.. weird," sapnap noted. "george is not like that" he  continued. dream agreed. what's wrong with his boyfriend? what's going  on? maybe he's just tired. hopefully.

"i think im gonna leave now, i'll  call him," dream said to sapnap after thinking about what he should do about this. in the end he is george's boyfriend , of course he needs to  know what's up with george.

what if all this was about dream? "alright,  let me know what's going on," sapnap said and left their call.

-

"why  am i like this?" george asked himself repeatedly after leaving the  call. he stood up from his black and red gaming chair that dream had  bought for him, and punched it few times trying to get all the anger out  of him. it was not helping at all, only making george even more  frustrated and angry.

george looked down at his shaking hands. his white  knuckles were slowly turning red. he could feel his eyes starting to  fill with tears. one tear, two tears, three tears falling down his  cheeks as he sat down onto his bed.

once again, he buried his head in  his dry hands, even more cold tears running down his reddish cheeks. he  was so done with everything and everyone. life was really against george  at the moment.

the quietness in george's room was soon ruined  with loud phone ringing. george knew it was dream. only his calls would  go through the silent mode that he had put on his phone for the stream.

george didn't want to answer, so he let the phone ring until it was  getting too loud. he stood up, took his almost brand-new silver iphone  12 and threw it aggressively at the wall. the ringing stopped  immediately as soon as the phone hit the hard gray brick wall.

george  started crying even more. his breathing was getting really loud. he soon  realised he's having a panic attack. george then remembered his pills  that he's supposed to take whenever he is starting to have a panic  attack. now was the right time to take them.

george ran to his desk and  took a small orange pill bottle from his drawer. he took two small pills  from the bottle and swallowed them with some water. the taste of the pills was something so indescribable horrible.

george took a few bigger breaths and laid down on his bed. for a moment he stared at the white  roof still trying to calm down. he then closed his eyes slowly. only sleep could help right now. endless sleep.