fourteen - good bye

i dont wanna spoil anything so im just gonna say that MAJOR TRIGGER WARNING for this, and the next chapter,

please take care i loveyou so so so much <3

"i'm so fucking done with all of your bullshit." dream said. "you do nothing but lie to me."

"i'm sorry." george whispered. he had been crying all day. his throat was sore and nothing helped.

george couldn't do anything. his body didn't have any energy. all he could do was lie in bed and sleep.

"you're so so sorry, aren't you?" dream asked.

"yes, i am sorry for things i can't do shit about." george noted a little bit louder.

dream wasn't excepting that from george, so it surprised him.

"can you pretty please fuck off, and go away?" george asked frustrated at dream.

for a brief moment dream just stared at george not saying anything.

"and could you close the door?" george asked. it made dream storm out of the room, slamming george's door shut so hard it almost broke.

george burst in to tears right after the door was closed.

things were getting too much for him. george was tired.

not even a minute later george could hear a huge bang from downstairs. at first he thought that something bad had happened, but he soon realised it was dream leaving the house and slamming the outdoor shut.

george felt like everytime him and dream fought, dream kept getting more and more mad every time.

in the past week they had done nothing but fought.

dream always found something to complain about and it was exhausting george's mental health a lot.

george didn't even know he could feel any worse, but dream yelling everyday for different things really made him feel worse.

george loved dream but he felt like things weren't working out.

it was like their relationship was much more better when they weren't right next to each others. it was perfect as a long distance relationship.

maybe george could later tonight talk about this with dream.

maybe things would get better and they wouldn't have to break up. that's all george wished for.

three days ago george tried to stream so his fans would stop with all the rumours that had been going on since him and dream hadn't streamed in a while.

george was able to stream 20 minutes before he had to end.

he could tell everyone that he wasn't feeling good and that he's taking a break, wishing to get back streaming as soon as possible.

soon after the stream twitter had #getwellsoongogy hashtag trending. for a bit it made george feel like there's even someone who cares about him.

back to normal, george felt like he was all alone. that not a single soul cared about him.

george got up from his bed and wiped the tears off his face.

he walked up to his desk, took a notebook and a pen and sat down on the chair.

george took a deep breath and started writing.

hi.