ten - noah

the music was blasting loud. everyone having the best time of their life ever.

people were laughing, an old drunk lady singing some karaoke from the bottom of her heart.

"oooh i wanna dance with somebody

i wanna feel the heat with somebody

yeah i wanna dance with somebody

with somebody who loves me"

dream was dancing on the dance floor with a drink in his hand. he was feeling himself.

george was sitting on a table taking sips of his drink and laughing at dream.

the alcohol had already gotten up to george's head a bit. he could walk straight, but he definitely felt tipsy.

dream waved his hand as a sign for george to come and dance with him, but george just shook his head with a bright smile on it.

he was not the kind of drunk person who loves to dance. george prefered to just sit and look around while others had zero worries about life.

george was feeling happy, he wasn't overthinking. for the first time in many months he was feeling good outside his own home.

"george!" dream said happily as he came closer to george with a tray full of shot glasses.

dream put the tray in the middle of the table and sat down opposite george.

an 'are you serious' -expression formed on george's face right after seeing the ten deadly looking shots.

"we'll have a competition, who drinks their shots first, wins." dream smiled and put 5 shot glasses in front of george.

"is there a price?" george asked looking at his shots.

dream frowned. "sure, loser pays for the next round." he smiled.

"alright" george chuckled.

three.

two.

one.

the taste of really strong alcohol was not george's favorite, it made him feel sick.

george wanted to give up after 3 shots but he also really wanted to beat dream.

"done!" dream said loudly as he slammed the last empty shot glass to the table.

george looked up at dream.

george's eyes were watery, he looked like he was about to cry.

"i'll be right back." george said and got up. he walked to the bar counter and ordered the same kind of shot tray.

dream was looking at george from the table and smiling.

he didn't want george to drink too much, dream knew how easily george got drunk.

"again, but give me mercy." george said laughing as he put the tray on the table.

dream rolled his eyes and counted from three to one.

dream won, again.

"fuck you." george said and got up and ran to the bathroom.

he went on his knees in the front of the toilet and started throwing up.

george was feeling absolutely disgusting, he hated vomiting.

the door opened and george could hear steps coming closer to him. george felt embarrassed until he heard a familiar laugh.