fifteen - it's over.

it was raining. it was windy. it was cold.

noah walked to the dark, quiet cemetry. it was his first time being there after the funeral.

it had been almost a year since he died. it was a huge loss to everyone around him.

"hi!" noah waved when he saw his friend at the grave. the other one just nodded as a greeting. it was a plaintive moment.

for a minute, both of them just stared at the grave in silence. "i can't believe he did it..." noah's friend quietly said.

"i know, it's still a shock." noah answered.

noah's friend opened his backpack and took a red rose wrapped in plastic from there. he sat down on the ground in front of the grave, took the plastic off and put the flower down.

"hi baby.." he whispered trying not to cry.

noah took a few steps back to give some peace.

"i really miss you. it was all my fault."

"george, it wasn't your fault." noah said right after.

"it was, stop trying to tell me that it's not."

"you didn't tell dream to kill himself."

george sighed. this was all his fault and only his.

"why didn't he fail.." george whispered.

"he wanted to be with you forever, george.

he thought you died."

george's life took a huge turn after dream died. nothing was the same. every single day he thought how all of it was his fault.

no matter how george missed dream, he made a promise to stay strong for dream.

someday, they would meet again.

somewhere in the stars.

//it's over, a short chapter.