seven - fuck you

tw//mentions of suic*de

george didn't want to tell dream that he had stopped eating his medicine but after last night he thought he'd need to tell.

he had been laying in his bed all day. today had been a rough day for him. he hadn't eaten anything nor had he even went to the toilet.

he felt really disgusting for not showering or brushing teeth. his room was messy, just like his hair and thoughts. he knew he'd feel better if he got up, got dressed and cleaned his room but he couldn't get himself to do any of that. not even get up from the bed.

george took his phone and started scrolling through his socials. on his twitter timeline he saw many tweets wondering why he hadn't streamed in a bit. george normally would stream everyday, but now it had been a few days since the last stream.

he really wanted to stream. he loved streaming. he knew it made other people happy, that's why he streamed. he didn't want anyone to feel like he felt. depressed, lonely, numb.

george knew he had to tweet something. he didn't want people to get worried even though some people already were.

he started to think of what he could tweet, but he couldn't think of anything. whenever he got an idea, his brain told him it was a trash idea. it was starting to frustrate him. a lot.

george sat up. he didn't know what to do. he wanted to tell dream, he wanted to ask for help but he was afraid he'd only bother him.

even sitting on the bed took too much of george's energy so he had to lay back down. that's when he knew he really needed help. he had to call dream.

the feeling of uncertainty filled george's body. what if dream would just laugh at him? what if he'd underestimated him? george's mind was full of questions after questions.

after thinking and doubting for a moment, george went to dream's contact. he only had to press the call button and tell him his situation. he didn't know how dream would be able to help him, but george knew dream wanted to know everything that was going on.

george took a deep breath and pressed the call button. george was shaking. dream answered almost right away.

"hey baby, what's up?"

"hi.. you told me to tell you whenever i'm not feeling good so uh-"

"yeah, what's wrong?"

"i-"

george couldn't get words out of his mouth. this was stressing him a lot. george knew he was about to cry any second now.

"george?" dream asked concerned.

"i'm really tired, dream." george said quietly and burst out crying. he couldn't keep it inside him anymore.

"mentally?"

"mhm."

it was obvious dream was really worried about george. he'd do literally anything for george if he had to, so that's when he got an idea.

"okay, baby, is your mom home? can she take care of you?" dream asked while opening his computer. after it had opened dream googled when the first flight from orlando to london would go.

"she's at work all the time." george answered sobbing. "okay.." dream said whilst scrolling through the sites. he was really focused on to finding the perfect flight. it had to leave soon and be as fast as possible. the price didn't matter at all.

"alright, george, my flight to you leaves tomorrow at 6pm, it has a stopover on the way but it's the fastest i could find." dream said while booking the flight for himself. it was pretty expensive, but he didn't care.