twelve - manipulate

hi how r u? :) there's some arguing in this chapter!

"where the fuck am i.." george murmured to himself as he opened his eyes. his body was hurting everywhere.

george looked around only to see a dirty toilet and a thin mattress he was laying on.

he soon enough realised he was in a lockup.

george couldn't remember anything of last night. all he knew was that he was in a lot of pain right now.

a cop walked to the door and opened it. "you ready to go?" he asked. george nodded and got up.

george left the cell. "to the left and wait there." the man said. george walked there and saw a few chairs and a glass room.

the cop came after george and gave him a paper and all of his personal stuff. george looked at the paper and noticed that it was a fine.

"you're good to leave now, remember to pay the fine in time." the cop said and showed george the door.

"yeah, right.." george mumbled looking at the sum. 400 pounds.

george didn't know what to think. he didn't have money to pay this. he didn't even know what had happened.

he left the police station and started walking back to home. george opened his phone and saw 37 missed calls and 164 messages from dream.

fuck.

george called dream. it rang for a while, but he answered.

"what happened?" george asked.

"what do you mean what happened? where the fuck are you?"

"i just woke up like 5 minutes ago from the police station.."

"what?!"

"please don't yell."

"what the fuck happened?"

"dream, i'm just as confused as you are."

"i don't really think so."

"okay, let's talk when i get home. are you home?"

"no."

"where are you?"

"at noah's."

"oh, okay."

there was an awkward silence. neither of them knew what to say.

"well.. i'll anyways be home in 10." george said after almost 30 seconds of silence.

"alright, bye."

"bye, love you."

dream ended the call. he never ended the call without saying 'i love you', but this time he did. it really made george feel bad.

george had no idea what had happened last night. all he knew was that he wasn't feeling good and left for a walk.

finally after a walk that felt like 15 years, george was home. he opened the door, threw his shoes and went to lay on the couch.

george looked at the fine. fucking 400 pounds.

he took a look on the text, which surprisingly told what the fine was from.

'opposition to an official authority, aggressiveness, petty larceny'

what the fuck had he done.

george was frustrated. he had no money to pay the fine, his boyfriend was really mad at him and he felt like falling straight to the bottom at this very moment.