thirteen - high

hi, the boys  are vibing with we*d in this one, also talk about not eating. wrote this in kindof rush so its not that good sorry :(

"do you feel anything?" dream asked smiling. george shook his head. "all i know is that this tastes really bad." george laughed.

"it should hit soon." dream said looking at his best friend.

dream had a really huge crush on george. he was in love with george. but tonight, he would tell him about his feelings.

it was george's first time smoking weed. he couldn't feel anything. just normal whilst dream was starting to giggle at everything.

"we can go somewhere." dream said and got up from the bench they were sitting. it was a quiet park, nothing but trees around it.

it was getting colder as the sun was setting bringing beautiful colors to the sky.

"where?" george asked and got up still smoking his joint. "anywhere."

"i know a small bridge, we can watch the sunset there." george said smiling.

both of them had feelings for eachothers. they loved eachothers but didn't know it.

"oh, how romantic." dream chuckled. "can we kiss too?" he continued. it made george blush. that's when dream realised that it wasn't one sided love.

george didn't say anything. he only tried to hide his red cheeks.

after a five-minute long walk they got to the bridge. it was really small, but the atmosphere there was incredible.

colors of the sunset reflecting to the water. autumn colors on the trees. wind messing up dream's long blonde hair.

dream climbed to sit on the railing of the old wooden bridge george going after him.

"it's really gorgeous here." dream said smiling. "yeah." george agreed. "but only because you're here.." george said quiet, thinking dream didn't hear it.

dream smiled. "what did you say?" dream asked turning to look at george.

"nothing.." george said trying to look away. suddenly he felt dream's hand on his face.

"i love you george, so fucking much you don't even know." dream whispered making george look at him.

an eye contact. both having red and low eyes from smoking.

"you high?" dream asked george. he nodded and smiled as an answer.

after a minute of staring and smiling, they went for a kiss. it was their first ever kiss.

george starting to take his phone from his pocket was the reason the kiss ended shortly. dream had a confused look on his face.

"i need a picture." george chuckled, kissed dream again and took a selfie.

"you're so dumb.." dream laughed.

-

dream was sitting on the kitchen floor crying and looking at the picture of him and george kissing for the first time.

it had been days since george had left his room.

the room smelled so bad, dream couldn't understand how was george able to be there. not to talk about the messiness.