five - i'm just tired

hi, omg thank you for 74 reads!! i'm not sure if it needs a TW but there's some negative talk about weight? remember you are loved and good just the way you are, i love you <3

dream woke up to his phone ringing loudly. he opened his eyes only to realise he was still lying on the floor. george wasn't there. lying next to him.

dream got up and took his phone. the caller was george. dream got really happy and answered the phone.

"george! you're not dead?"

"are you okay? i talked with sapnap and he was worried."

"yea i'm fine. i thought you died, i mean, i saw your dead body"

"what the fuck dream?"

"you were on my floor, lifeless."

"what..? did you take anything? like drugs..?"

"no, no, no. i'm glad you're alive baby"

"dream, are you sure you're okay? you're acting weird"

"i am! i'm happy!"

george and dream talked for a bit. george was really worried about dream. how did dream see his dead body on his own room?

george had a suspicion that dream had taken some kind of drugs. he didn't want to believe that dream used drugs, but he couldn't think of anything else.

after ending the call dream sat down on his computer chair and sighed. he was really confused but at the same time happy. confused about what had happened and happy george wasn't dead.

it was almost 10pm. dream had slept for over 15 hours on the floor. which wasn't any surprise. he was so tired and exhausted after being awake for so long just overthinking everything. he started to think about what had happened this morning.

he couldn't remember everything too well, but he could remember some things. he remembered he had been awake for almost 50 hours. of that he concluded he was hallucinating everything.

dream had a confused look on his face. everything had felt so real. george looked exactly like himself. dream could even touch him. or atleast that's what he could remember about it.

dream tried to shrug it off. he didn't want to think about it at all. george was alive and that's all what mattered right now.

dream opened his computer and went to discord. he saw that george, sapnap and badboyhalo were in a call together so he decided to join the call.

"dream! i'm streaming, so no mean words," badboyhalo said right away. "oh okay, hi bad's stream" dream laughed.

"so, what are you guys up to?" dream asked. "nothing much really, i'm on the smp and we're having a chill chatting stream" bad answered.

-

bad ended his stream and went to bed. he had been streaming for a while so he was getting tired. sapnap, dream and george stayed on the call just talking.

in the last 2 hours dream had noticed george was a bit quiet and absent. "george, are you okay? you seem a bit quiet" dream finally asked him. "yea, i'm just tired." george answered briefly.

tired of all this. tired of his medication. tired of dream acting weird and not explaining anything. tired of being confused. tired of gaining weight.

george had noticed that he was gaining weight. he didn't like it. he had always been skinny and he liked himself that way. the weight gain was making him anxious. he knew it was because of his new medicine. it was one of the many side symptoms it had.