eight - a hug

tw// talk about suic*de

george was really mad. why had dream called an ambulance when he definitely knew that george had only had bad experiences? this was the last thing george wished for dream to do.

george was sitting on the floor next to the door. he could hear talking from outside, but couldn't make any words out of the mumbling.

a sudden knock on the door spooked george. "george, let's have a quick chat, alright?" a really british voice said. a different voice than before.

george looked at the door. "fuck you, i will call the police if you don't leave!" george said loud. he was crying and his voice was trembling.

"the police's already here, george." the man said calmly. "it's gonna be a lot easier if you cooperate with us." he continued. george buried his head in his hands. this couldn't be real.

why did dream do this to george? didn't dream understand that this would make george feel even more bad? george was so mad. he had never been this mad, or atleast he couldn't remember.

he was feeling so disappointed, mostly in himself but in dream too. it was not okay for him to do this against george's will.

"i'm alright, just wasn't feeling good before." george said and raised his head.

"you said you didn't want to be alive."

that was true. george wanted to die, especially right now. this was horrible. there were many people who needed more help than george.

"i didn't really mean it" george answered trying to sound as normal as possible but couldn't do it. he broke into tears right after.

george opened the door and buried his head back in his arms. he couldn't see anything, but he could feel atleast 4 people around him.

"what if we went to the hospital and took care of you? how does that sound, george?" someone said. "i don't want to.." george mumbled.

he really didn't want to go. he'd rather do anything else than go to the hospital.

"i'm sorry but we have to, we are scared you'll do something to yourself." the man with big british accent said. right after that george could feel two people grabbing him by both of his arms.

george raised his head fast and looked around him. next to him were two cops and the ambulance guys.

"no, what the fuck are you doing?!" george yelled as they lifted him up. he tried to kick them and get out of their hands. it only made them hold george even tighter.

"george, i need you to calm down." the other guy holding said. "let fucking go of me, you shits!" george yelled even louder than before.

george could hear something rattle, and right after he could feel something hard and cold on his both wrists. it was handcuffs.

george was crying even harder now. he had used all of his energy trying to get out of their hands. now it was all useless.

they started all walking towards the ambulance. george was shaking. he was about to have a panic attack.

george laid down on the ambulance's bed after his handcuffs were taken off. he closed his eyes while they put george's seatbelts on.

"how are you feeling now?" a police asked. one police had to come to the hospital with george since george had been aggressive.

"fucking amazing, don't you see?" george mumbled annoyed, still crying and shaking. he could feel a some kind of needle go into his hand. he assumed it was a cannula to give him medication.