nine - i'm here

tw// talk about suic*de

dream hopped in a taxi and told the driver to go to the local hospital. the driver nodded and started driving.

dream took his phone and stared at the messages he had sent to george. george hadn't answered them, but he had seen them.

he sighed and put his phone back to his pocket. he looked out the window. dream knew the hospital wasn't too far away from the airport so the ride there wouldn't be long.

after about 10 minutes they arrived at the hospital. dream paid the taxi and got out of the car. he took his suitcase and walked in.

"i'm here to see george davidson." dream said looking around him.

there were many people standing and sitting in the lobby. old, young, sad, worried. not too many happy or laughing people.

some people were crying, others trying to calm them down.

somebody was holding their arm from pain.

so much stuff going on, but all dream cared was to get to george.

dream finally got george's room's number and started walking there. he was really nervous.

after some struggling and straying dream finally found the right room. he took a deep breath and knocked on the door three times.

he didn't get any answer, so he opened the door. there george was, sleeping on the bed peacefully.

how could anyone sleep so beautifully, look so calm.

a bright smile was now on dream's face. he was so happy. a tear of happiness fell down dream's face as he slowly walked to george's bed.

dream wiped the tear off his face and sat down on the bed. "george.." he whispered as he took george's hand.

george slowly opened his eyes. he didn't realise right away dream was there, right next to him, holding his hand. it took him a second.

dream looked at george. "hi baby, it's me" dream smiled.

george's eyes widened when he heard and saw dream clearly. he sat up in a small shock. "you're here." george said and hugged dream. really tightly.

"i'm here." dream said and hugged george back.

it was a touching moment. they hadn't seen eachothers in a long time and now they were there, together, hugging.

"i love you so fucking much.." dream whispered and kissed george.

they were both crying, tears running down their faces.

deeply george was still mad at dream, but now wasn't the right time for arguing or even talking about that. the right time would be later.

a knocking came from the door, and it soon opened. both males turned to look at the door.

"oh, hello!" a young lady said happily. she asked george some questions and after a small chat she told that george could go home because dream was there.

george got up from the bed and quickly started changing the hospital clothes back to his normal clothes. he wanted to get out of there as fast as possible.

dream was watching george as he did everything needed to get out of there. "why are you going so fast?" dream asked george chuckling.

george glanced at dream without saying anything. "let's go." george said and walked to the door.