eleven - out of pity

TW//SUIC*DE TALK

if you're having thoughts about harming yourself in any way, please reach out. there's help. you deserve help. you're loved. you're important.

george was looking really tired and at the same time disappointed.

he stared at dream straight into the green eyes.

"where have you been?"

"you're not my mom." dream said laughing. he definitely was more drunk than he had thought.

dream went closer to george for a hug, but george took a step further.

"why do you smell like that?" george asked now even more frustrated.

"like what?" dream smiled looking at george's lips. oh, he really wanted to kiss him. he was craving for affection.

"how drunk are you?"

"mm, a bit tipsy."

dream was smiling, he found this situation funny. it reminded him of his teen years when he would every weekend leave the house at 10pm and come back to his angry mom at 7am.

"have you smoked?" george asked disappointed.

"yyeaah." dream laughed.

"this is not funny, i'm disappointed in you, dream." george left to the living room dream following him.

"let's go to sleep and i can tell you everything when we wake up." dream said. dream couldn't almost even stay up, his legs were like spaghetti.

"fine, but you owe me an good explanation." george said.

they went to george's room and dream took off his clothes and jumped on the bed.

he made george the small spoon and took himself the big spoon place.

"you really smell so fucking awful.." george mumbled.

"oopsie whoopsie.." dream closed his eyes falling asleep almost right away.

george sighed quietly, dream's smell made him feel sick. anyways he closed his eyes and tried to get some sleep.

-

the most loud noice woke dream and george up. a phone ringing right next to their ears.

dream opened his eyes, rubbed them and started looking for his phone.

"where the fuck.." dream mumbled not finding the phone. the loud ringing was not what they really wished for this morning.

dream found his phone and saw it was an unknown number calling.

he hesitadet a bit, but answered the call.

"gosh it took you so long, mate! i was starting to think that you gave me a random number!" a familiar, really energetic voice said. noah.

george sat up next to dream looking at him frowning.

dream put a finger up telling george to wait.

"why are you calling me this early?" dream said with a raspy voice. dream's voice made george smile, if nothing else.

"early?! it's 4pm." noah laughed. dream's eyes widened and he had to look at the clock himself.

george could hear and recognise noah's voice. he looked at dream questioningly.

"wait." dream said with his lips, not with voice but george could read it from his lips.

"let's hang out tonight? all together, get to know of eachothers!" noah said happily. this man really didn't have a single worry about anything.