Your One Shot

Taehyung woke up the next morning getting smothered with kisses on his forehead. He smiled and turned around hiding his face in his "pillow".

"How did you sleep last night babe?" A raspy voice asked while combing his hand in Tae's hair.

"Mmm Kookie, I slept fine but I'm still tired."

Jungkook hummed in response and continued to play with his lovers hair loving the softness of it. Tae had just recently dyed his hair to a light blue, still keeping it long though. Birds were softly chirping out the window, when a knock was heard on the door. Tae grumbled, and Jungkook laughed, "Come in."

"Eomma! When is Appa going to make breakfast?"

"Appa?" Tae questioned.

"She means me sweetie, oh and Soo I'll make it in a bit, why don't you come lay down with Eomma and me."

Tae blushed at the name, and the thought of Jungkook being "Appa" for Soo. The bed made a quiet noise and Jungkook pushed Tae on his side, so Soo can come in the middle. Tae whined at the lack of warmth and turned the other way. The other two in the room laughed and soon cuddle against Taehyung. Time passed as all three of them fell asleep, it was now 10:00 and Jungkook woke up first. He smiled at the two Kim's hugging each other, he ruffled Soo's head, and kissed Tae's forehead.

The sweet smell of bacon soon filled the house, and Taehyung woke up to an empty bed. He sighed and sat up rubbing his eye in the process. He yawned and walked out of the room slowly walking down the stairs hearing the sounds of two people laughing and talking.

"Oh morning Sweetheart, did you sleep well?"

"Eomma, Appa made bacon and eggs for us! There delicious!"

"I'm glad Jungkook made you breakfast, did you eat enough?" Tae asked sitting down on the stool next to her.

"Yeah, we were waiting for you!"

Tae hummed and soon picked up his fork lifting a piece of egg to his mouth. His eyes widen at the taste! "Mmm! Koo these eggs are so good!"

"Thanks babe, now hurry and eat we have to go somewhere at noon."

"Oh, I'll call Jimin to watch Soo. Let me go call and get ready." He answered finishing his breakfast. Jungkook nodded and watched leave.

The door bell rung, and Jungkook opened to see a happy Jimin dragging a tired Yoongi. "Yoongi it is literally 12 in the afternoon, how are you still tired?"

"Shut up shitface."

"I'm sorry for his behavior we stayed up late last night watching movies."

Jungkook giggled and let the two people in finding it amusing how different the two people are. Jungkook lost his train of though as someone pulled his arm. "Kookie, let's go we have 30 minutes till noon."

"Right, let's go!"

Time passed as Jungkook was driving to their secret destination. Once they got there they pulled up to a music hall.

"A music hall?! Why a music hall, why are we here!?" Tae spoke trying to process on where they are.

"You'll see."

"I fucking swear Kook if you make me play right now without warning, I'm going to hit you!"

"Babe no swearing, plus it's not exactly that."

Taehyung grumbled and followed the raven hair boy into the hall, not a lot of people where there, but a few amount. There was a booth found in the middle, a line coming into view as they came closer to the booth.

"Spring Season Piano Competition?" Tae read looking at the sign at the top of the booth. "Why are we here?"

"To sign you up for the competition of course!"

"What?! Your crazy, no stupid. No, both crazy and stupid, and maybe even dumb too! You asshole I am not—"

"Hey what did I tell you about cussing kitten. You know I don't like it." Jungkook lowered his voice, and glared at the smaller boy.

"I-I.."

"Now you better listen and don't cuss nor yell at me anymore. We are doing this for fun, I don't care if you want to do it or not, you don't have a choice. It doesn't matter if you win or loose, I just want to you try again. Please. For me?" Jungkook lowered his voice towards the end of his "speech" and gave Tae puppy eyes.

"F-Fine but I only doing this for you nothing else."

Jungkook smiled, "That's all I asked for babe. I'm sorry for yelling at you too kitten."

The blue haired boy blushed and looked away nodding in response. Jungkook chuckled and wrapped his left arm around Tae's small skinny waist, that fit perfectly in his hand. "Next."

"Hello I would like to sign up Kim Taehyung please for the piano competition this spring." Jungkook asked.

"K-Kim T-Taehyung? The Kim Taehyung, the power house Kim—"

"Yes that one, so can I please sign him up?"

"Yes of course." The lady stared at Tae before looking down back at his computer.

Everyone stopped and stared, seeing if Kim Taehyung was really there, and really signing up for a piano competition. Of course everyone would be shocked he was missing for like 10 years, people were hungry to hear the sound of the piano he made. His sound was different from the rest, his was sort of magical.

"Okay the competition is on the 25 of May at 1:00 PM. He needs to be here by 12:45 to prepare for the competition. If he makes the first round he will compete in the second. He he makes that round he goes to the finals."

Both boys nodded at the information, and grabbed the piece of paper the lady hand him. They turned and left walking toward the car they came in. All Taehyung could think about was how in the world was he going to actually compete.

Sorry for not updating, also ignore grammar mistakes!