Stupid Excuse & First Day Jitters

Tae's POV:

"I don't think I can do, at least not this year."

"Come on Tae it's been 2, no almost 3 years since you played one note of the piano, after that guy left you stopped. You use to be so good too."

"Jimin I'm sorry but I can't not with everything going on, plus Soo is going to be starting school soon and I can't be busy." I whispered.

"Tae everyone  is wondering when you will play again, your daughter is even wondering when you will play again. I need you to think carefully and when you have a reasonable answer of than your daughter going to school come talk to me." He yelled and slammed the door causing me to flinch.

I know everyone is wondering where I am but I don't think it's the right time to play. Jimin and Namjoon both want me to play again, but my heart won't move on. Someone day maybe, but I need something or someone to convince me otherwise.

The dark corner of the room, lures me in. The piano I use to play stood there, collecting dust day by day. The music is there but my heart isn't. I miss it, I really do. I miss playing my daughter to sleep. The laughter we use to have when I made a mistake.

"Eomma! Come quick I can't find my pencils!" A tiny voice yelled pulling my sleeve.

"Soo I told you to stop calling me Eomma, people are going to get the wrong idea." I hushed her.

"Yeah, but you act like my Eomma, not like a appa. Anyways come quick!" She yelled dragging me to her room.

I sighed a followed her, she told me she looked everywhere. I knew they were in her backpack, so I opened it and pulled out the pencils. Her eyes widen as I turned back to her.

"Is this what you are looking for?" I said shaking the box of pencils around.

She nodded and told me to put them back in her bag. I got up after and grabbed her some pjs and told her to go put them on and brush her teeth. Once she came back and tugged my shirt again. "Eomma, when are you going to play the piano again. I miss hearing the songs you use to play."

"Soo, you know I can't play right now, but you need to go to bed and get some sleep. Tomorrow you are starting kindergarten." I whispered pulling the covers up, and kissed her forehead.

Soo slowly nodded and fell asleep, I walked out and ran to my room. Tears started to come down my face. How could I mess but this much, why did I have to play the piano in the first place. Why can't I make people happy without playing the piano. I sighed and chuckled. "I'm pathetic, crying over this such a stupid excuse, right Jimin, right Namjoon. All of this is a stupid excuse to not play the piano."

I finally stopped and calmed down, laying down on my bed and pulling the covers up. Saying goodnight as sleep took over.

Jk's POV:

I work up early and headed to my classroom, making sure everything is ready for the first day. I loved kids, they make my day happy even if they are trouble makers. Something about being the reason people succeed is just amazing too me. I turned on the radio on my phone while I finished setting up the classroom.

"Have you heard it's Kim Taehyung's third year without playing the piano. People must be forgetting about him by now, if he doesn't show up."

"I don't think anyone is going to forget him, he won so many competitions as a kid it's hard not to here his music at any music shop."

"I guess your right, anyways here is the last song her played on the piano that we know, we will keep getting request of Taehyung's songs all day so please tweet them in!"

It's been three years huh, I guess it only felt, like 5 months since I last heard him play. It's a shame on why he stopped, I wish there was something I could do to make him play one not on the piano. If only I had a way to contact him. I sighed and turned off the radio.

RINGGGGG!

That's the bell I should unlock my door now. Gosh my hands are starting to sweat, it's ok Jk calm down it's not like it's your first year teaching young kids.

Many kids with parents came in 5 minutes later, I greeted them all with respect. I even had Jimin's kid in my class, so that was a plus this year. But I'm  waiting for one more family, The Kim's.

"Come on Eomma we are already late." A young said dragging in a boy. I shift my gaze to the miserious man as he had worn a mask. Interesting.

"Soo, slow down we are fine. Oh hello you must be Mr.Jeon is that correct?" The small boy asked.

"Yes, that's me and you are?" I asked with a small smile on my face.

"Hello Mr! I'm Soo and his is my Eomma!"

"Soo, I told you not to call me that! I'm sorry I'm Kim Taehyung nice to meet you, anyways I must be going have a good Soo. Bye!" The Boy yelled waving his hands as he walked out.

There's no way that can be the Kim Taehyung. Shoot, this is going to be a longer year than I thought.

Hello everyone, thank you for all the love you guys are giving. If you are liking my book please consider following and reading some of the others I have published. It really motivates me to update!