Flashbacks.

(Not edited)

No one's POV:

Tae was scrolling on his phone waiting to pick up Soo from school. Today he was excited, of course to see his daughter again, but seeing Jungkook as well. His heart swelled at the thought of him, his palms get sweating and he can't help but smile. It looked at his watch,"really only 12:15. Gosh why is the time going so slow."

Tae ruffled his hair, as he stood up to get a snack. He grabbed the leftover Chinese food and warmed it up on the microwave, slowly walking to the piano room after it was finished.

Once he entered, there were books everywhere. Papers scatted on the floor, with little notes dancing across the pages. On the side was a bookcase. There were many books to choose from leaving the bottom row for easy beginner piano, for Soo to reach if she wanted to play. The second shelf, had a little bit harder choice of songs, Soo could play them with the help of her father, but of course when Tae was her age, he could already play the advance. The difficulty only got harder when you looked at the shelf's. Remembering his food he slowly took a bite, only to go back to staring at the books. He could about play everything there, but sometimes he skipped the ones that looked to easy. He signed and continued to look across the room to look at a case, filled with all his awards and trophies, along with certificates too.

His first award came into view. It was a bright medal, with the title of first place, he smiled at the memory:

"No matter what Tae bear, just remember to have fun."

"Yes mom, I know, but if I don't win then dad will be mad."

"Just ignore him hunny, besides your already advance for your age, so this should be a walk in the park."

"Elizabeth, it's time to go, I don't want Taehyung to be late."

The family nodded, and stayed quiet when Tae's dad was around. Elizabeth sighed and brought Tae to the car. Hoping that Tae would not mess up today, for if he did there were sure to be punishment.

"Tae, you better win, if you don't you are going to practice more instead of hanging out with your friends."

"But father!"

"End of discussion. Now make sure you enter like a winner and leave like a winner."

Tae's father walked away, leaving toward the auditorium.

"Just have fun sweetly, it's okay if you don't win, just try your best. Good luck!" She placed a kiss and walked away.

Tae looked down as he entered the tall brown building. Windows were surround the entrance, he held his mother hand, starting to get nervous. Tae's father in the other hand, seem to keep distance from the family, not wanting to be embarrassed by the way they looked. People starred, and others were talking. Young kids were running around, some teenagers wearing fancy outfits were making there way to backstage. Yes that's right, a six year old boy is going against fucking teenagers. Who wouldn't be nervous.

"All participants must come to backstage now, to make sure you are ready, and to check you in."

"Tae go, you'll be fine. I'll be cheering in the crowd!" She kissed my forehead, pushing me towards the door.

The boy only nodded and walked toward the door, keeping his head high like his father told him. Older kids starred as they realized that they are going against a kid half their age. Some kids laughed, others glared, but most of them watch keeping their thoughts to themselves. Being the only kid under 13 made people doubt him, but boy how they were wrong. Little did they know they were about to get beaten by the little kid.

Once it was his turn, Tae walked out to the stage. He made no eye contact with the crowd, and only bowed. He got to his seat taking a deep breath before resting his hands on the keys. Soon he started, of course people thought he was going to play some little kid song, but this time Tae played Moonlight Sonata 3rd movement. (Sorry if I got the name wrong). Everyone gasped, amazed how a little boy could play such a difficult piece.

His father stood with pride, ready to brag, though his mother stood there almost crying. Soon the piece was over, allowing the boy to bow. The crowd cheered, and clapped for the kid. He stood there with no expression on his face, and walked out head tall like a "winner".

Of course his father was thrilled once he heard Tae won first, allowing him to go to the finals. The youngest kid to get to the finals, in the teenage division. His father carried the award home, not allowing the boy to touch it.

Of course this always happened, when the boy won. He never got to touch it, leaving a wondering feeling, what did it feel like to win?