Competition Day

Time has passed, and competition day is right around the corner. More like tomorrow actually. Taehyung has been spending all his free time at the piano, you might ask why he doesn't have to go to work. Well he makes all his money by all the people who watch his covers on other famous classical piano songs.

"Eomma, Daddy says it's time for dinner!"

"Coming baby, just let me finish this real quick."

"Okay, be quick though Daddy doesn't to wait that long."

Tae was finishing his last notes on the piano, he has learned all of it by memory now, and everything seems to flow just right. His left hand isn't packing anymore, and the tempo isn't off anymore. When the song was finish Tae sat up put his hands by his side and smiled. He finally felt content with his playing. To him if actually sounded like a piece that could win.

Tae slowly walked to the dining room, hearing giggle and laughs coming from the people he loved most. His smile became brighter when he saw Jungkook spinning his daughter around. When both people laughing finally realized that Taehyung was in the room they settled down and Jungkook put Soo in her seat. Tae followed and sat across making room for Jungkook to sit next to him. The bunny boy came back to the Kim family and brought their dinner with him. All three of them laughed and teased each other when they got a chance. Tae reminded Soo and Jungkook to get their school work done, before they went out for ice cream. Like he had promise a few days ago.

Time skip: Next morning

Taehyjng woke up first, he was very nervous for this day. It would be 3 years since he had played in front of a crowd. Taehyung kissed both Jungkook and Soo's head while waking them up. It was around 9 and the family had to be at the venue by 11:30. Jungkook smiled and pulled Tae back down and gave him a quick peck before he got up and went to go shower. Taehyung helped Soo head to her room to get her ready. They picked out an outfit something simple and easy to move around in. Tae also did do her hair as well making a nice ponytail with a hair tie that had a flower.

Tae then got ready himself already having shaking hands. While he was changing he felt a pair of hands form around his waist. He smiled and leaned back into them. Behind Jungkook stood kissing the back of Tae's neck already dressed for the day.

"Don't be nervous, you'll be fine. I'll be in the crowd watching you and I'll be clapping the loudest at both the beginning and the end."

"I'm not that nervous Koo, I think I'll be ok once everything settled down and everyone is too busy listening to the music instead of looking at me."

"Well babe you better get ready, I'm going to go make breakfast. Also we'll go on a date tonight, so can you ask Jimin if Soo can go over there. I want it to be only us."

Tae hummed and nodded wait for Jungkook to leave so he could get change. He decide just to wear something plain since he was going to change into his suit later. When he was done he combed his hair and made sure it was curled a bit. Moving his hair out of his eyes once a while.

Time pasted and they were heading to the venue, Tae already dressed in his suit, and grabbed his sheet music for practice in the waiting area. He of course wouldn't take it out on stage though. He tried to keep his hands loose when they pulled up. Tae grabbed Jungkook's hand for support and stayed close to him. Jungkook instead put his arm around his waist bring the other make closer.

Crowds of people were around the entrance probably waiting for last years winner and Kim Taehyung himself. They wanted to video record his performance and send it to their bosses so they can air it on TV later.

"Mr.Kim!"
"Look this way please."
"Can we have a few minutes of your time?"
And so on.

Jungkook pushed past the people and allowed Tae and Soo to go without being bothered. When they entered many people were there. All dressed in fancy attire, many seem like parents and siblings of other pianist performing today. They all stepped away from the 3 of them not wanting to mess with Jungkook. He of course kept a serious face and held Tae a little closer along with grabbing Soo hand.

"Babe, you go and me and Soo will go sit down. If anything happens I am only one call away. You got this. I'll be watching."

"Of course Jungkookie I'll be looking for you in the crowd, don't worry about me."

They gave each other a quick kiss and walked away from each other. The first few contestants were getting ready, Tae was the 13th one up so he could practice for a while before it was his turn. He kept practicing and making sure he didn't over do it anytime. He needed to conserve his energy for the big crowd that a waited outside. No one really stuck out to him other than number 12, he was apparently last year's winner. And of course he had to go right before him.

Soon it was 12's turn and he made his way to the bench. His poster was nice but he seem like he wasn't relaxed at all. The song he played was also good, maybe one of the best he had ever heard, this caused Tae to have his nerves go up. His sound was different from the rest, number 12 really was good, and shouldn't be messed with.

When his turn was up Tae bowed to him as he walked by, only to be returned by a glare and getting nudged in the shoulder. He shrugged it off and started to walk onto the stage. A large applause could be heard far more louder than anyone else who had performed. He bowed and sat down making sure the bench wasn't too far nor to close the piano. He placed his hands on the keys waiting for a good time to start.

The first sound of the music being played already made everyone want more, it was soft and delicate line Tae himself, but hit with a hint of passion too. The music floated off the piano and into the venue everyone stated in awe at the beautiful sound. They all have been waiting for this moment for the king of the piano for come back. They waited for 3 years and he still had this affect on them. Of course Tae was getting more relaxed by the minute and soon played his heart out. He missed playing and he wished he haven't given up on it for such a long time.

Kim Taehyung had really returned and is never going back to never playing. He was going to make sure of it.

Hey everyone, thanks for 200 reads on this story! It makes me super happy to know that people are actually reading it. If you like these than please go check out my other ones I don't update those as much due to the lack of interest. I'll keep working on this one I think I'll end it soon. Have a good day, night, evening or morning! Love y'all!!!

Update: Thank you guys for so much love, please check out my other book so I can hopefully have more motivation to continue it. Thanks you again!!!! 💜

Update again: Thank you guys for 1k reads! It really means so much to me! Thank you for everything and I hope you enjoyed my writing!!! 💜
Also not edited.