Made up? & Afternoon Pickup

Tae's POV:

I stared at my phone, hovering over the call button. This needs to go well or he might never talk to me again.

"Pick up, come on, please!"

"Hello?"

"Chim, can you hear me?"

"God, that was a stupid question great start to a conversation Tae."

"Yes Tae I can hear you, what do you want I'm busy."

"Oh um, I wanted to chat about before...I thought about what you said and-"

"Your going to play again that's great! Good, cuz now I can talk to you again!" His voiced beamed.

"Um actually, I'm not going to do piano, but I was think just forget about it. I was playing like 3 years ago, time flies and I'm ready to move on."

Silence

"Uh hello, chim?"

"Don't talk to me, and we both know you haven't moved on. Until you accept the fact that you love the piano and will play it again, Don't. Call. Me. Or. Talk. To. Me. Until. Then. Got it?"

I stood silent, I didn't know what to say. The words left my mouth. He soon hung up, and threw the phone to the wall.

"Why does everyone want me to play, it's not that big of a deal! I don't like it, I- miss it, so much. I wish I could play, if I could I would. One note wouldn't hurt right?"

I slowly walked towards the dusty piano, and whipped my tears. Opened the lid, and place my hands on the key. "Why won't my fingers move, press the damn key! It's not that hard. I know I can do it so just move your hand damnit!"

I closed my fist, and slammed them down on the bench as I started to cry harder. "Why can't I play, am I that traumatized, or am I just scared."

I look at the clock and realized it was 3:00 shoot I'm going to be late picking up Soo!

I grabbed my keys, running out towards that car forgetting my mask, and my teary face. Trying to stop my tears coming down, as I drove out to the school. Please let no know be there!

Jk's POV:

"Goodbye John, see you tomorrow." I said waving good bye.

"Mr, where is my Eomma at?"

I looked down asp down saw a glossy eyed girl looking out towards the distance. I grabbed her hand and held it in mine, "I'm sure he is on his way, don't need to worry Soo."

She nodded and I bend down to wipe her tears. I looked back up to see a small car coming towards us. I knew that must be Mr.Kim's car. Soo seem to squeezed my hand, as I watch her get excited.

Third person POV:

"Eomma!"

"Soo! I'm sorry I'm late I forgot the time and-"

"It's ok Mr.Kim. Anyways I- were you crying?" I asked.

Jungkook saw his face get dark, and Soo looked concerned as she turned to face him. "Did I ask the wrong question?" Jungkook questioned.

"Soo, go wait in the car for me. Here's my phone, I'm going to talk to Mr.Jeon real quick." Soo nodded and head to the car, while holding the shiny object. Soon Mr.Kim turned back towards me.

"I'm sorry Mr.Kim did I-"

"Please Mr.Jeon call me Taehyung or Tae if that's better."

"Okay then, you can call me Jungkook. Are you ok, you seemed like you just sobbed your eyes out."

That's when it hit him, that's when the tears started again, that's when everything came crashing down.

"No, I'm not fine, your the first person to ask me that today. Thanking for asking though."

"Can I ask why?"

"Oh yeah I guess you deserve an explanation now." Tae stated to tell the story bit by bit, trying hard to hold his tears in, but when the piano part came he started bawling.

"Tae-! Are you okay." Jungkook asked as he held Taehyung who almost fell.

Tae out all of his wait on Jungkook and slowly passed out.

"Shit! What do I do now."

Jk's POV:

I held Taehyung as he almost fell. His eyes closed and he put all his body weight on mine. Good thing I work out. I gently picked him up bridal style, cuz that was the easiest way and headed towards the car.

"Soo, follow me you'll be riding in my car and we are going to my home. Until your Eomma wakes up."

"Is Emma ok Mr?" I looked backed a saw a glossy eye girl holding my hand and looking down.

"Everything is fine Soo, he just fell asleep. Come on get in the car, so I can take you to my house."

She enter the car, as I open the passenger door placing Tae carefully in the seat. Buckling his seatbelt and sitting him straight. I head towards my side and got it, and turn the car on. I put some music on, but turned it down because I didn't want Tae to wake up.

Once we go there I fist unlocked my house, and went back toward the passenger side of my car. I slowly picked him up, and brought him towards my room, Soo following me. I put him to bed and walked down stairs carrying Soo like she is my own child.

Today was definitely one of the weirdest day in my life so far, but I didn't mind. Soo was nice, and Tae seem nice too, so everything went smoothly other than what happen now.