Spreading the News

No ones POV:

"Hey Jimin I'm on my way now, sorry for keeping you busy."

Mumbles were herd across the phone.

"Yes, I'm fine I promise. Also I have some news to tell you."

"Stop asking questions, we are about to pull up."

"Babe, what was all that about." Jungkook asked putting his hand on his thigh.

"Oh nothing, just saying that we are going to go pick up Soo, and we have a surprise to tell them."

Tae rubbed Jungkook's fingers, getting a little to excited to see them move when he pulled them. Jungkook smiled, and kept his eyes on the road, letting the boy do as he please. Once Tae told Jungkook which house it was, he realized he already passed it. They both were laughing as Jk turned the car around, surprisingly only needing one hand to do so.

Knock knock.

"Hello- Tae how are you! Wait whose this?" The short boy asked when he saw his friend.

"Well if you let come in first, I would tell you."

Jimin moved out of the way, allowing the couple to go through, not noticing that they are holding hands. The couple smiled when they saw Soo playing with some legos, that Jimin had. Tae squeezed Jungkooks, hand and pointed! Making him look so innocent and cute. Jungkook nodded allowing him to know that he say the cute seen.

"Mr. Kookie!" Soo gasped. "Eomma!"

"Soo, how are you doing?"

"I'm great Eomma, why are you holding Mr.Kookie's hand?"

Tae gulped, and Jimin came running into the room squealing, eyeing the couple down. Both, Jk and Tae wee blushing and Tad just hid is head in Jk's neck not wanting the attention.

"Don't tell me-"

"Yes we're dating, we have been since this morning or yesterday whatever we started at."

"That's great I'm so happy for you guys!"

"Eomma, does this mean Mr.Kookie is our dad?"

"No baby, he is just my boyfriend. Maybe something in the furtive, but for now my boyfriend."

"So I'm the future-"

"You shush!"

Jungkook giggled allowing his smirk to leaving, and pulled his boyfriend closer than he already was. Inhaling his sweet sent, and sighing in content.

"Your such a baby, let's go Soo we are leaving. Thanks again Jimin, I owe you!"

The couple walked out holding hands along with Soo right by Tae's side. They enter the car, and started jamming out to the music. Jungkook crept his hand back to Tae's thigh, making him freeze. He blushed, and let Jungkook do whatever he wanted, not really minding the sudden touch.

"Soo, you get ready for bed, it's late plus I want to go to the art museum tomorrow."

"Okay, goodnight Mr.Kook, goodnight Eomma!"

Soo ran up the stairs blowing a kiss. Leaving the couple alone, Jungkook smirked. "I see you liked it when I put my hand on your thigh."

"No stop, we are not going anywhere near that conversation, now follow me I'm tired and I want some cuddles too."

"Anything for my baby."

Jungkook spooned Tae, making Tae nuzzle his head in his chest. Tae felt Jungkook muscles, since he decided to sleep shirtless. "You like?"

"Yes, now goodnight."

Jungkook chuckled and kissed Tae's forehead, saying goodnight and put his head on top of Tae's. Both sighed and soon fell asleep probably dreaming about each other.

(Sorry this is short & not edited)