Cuddles & Comfort

(Thank you so much for all the support, this makes me feel better about writing now!)

Tae's POV:

Jungkook hung up the phone, my heart is starting to race, Did I really just sat that? God I'm so stupid, I can't believe I have to rely on Jungkook.

I looked at the clock, it was 5:00. Soo must be eating dinner right now, ugh I miss her already. I guess I'll just call her later. Speaking of food, I should probably order something for me and Jungkookie. I wiped my tears eyes again and took out my phone, dialing a pizza place, and ordering 1 medium pepperoni pizza.

Ding, Dong!

He's here already! Geez!

"Coming!" I said running to the door.

Once I opened it, I saw Jungkookie. He was wearing a nice hoodie, that seemed soft and warm. He was also wearing a nice pare are ripped jeans. He softly smiled, and I move out of the way for him to come in. He gladly came in, and took off his shoes leaving them at the door way.

"W-welcome to my place!" I said trying to hide my cracked voice.

"Awww, my Tae has been crying a lot hasn't he." Jungkook smiled, with a soft gaze and patted my head.

"How'd you know?"

"Your voice right now, and the way you talked on the phone. Also your cheeks are stained with tears."

I felt my face, and it was a little moist, I chuckled. "I guess I'm that easy to read huh."

"Just a little bit, anyways are you okay, cuz you didn't sound like it on the phone."

"No, I'm not, I-I saw-"

"Shh, your okay. Come here." Jungkook whispered, and opened his arms for me to run into.

I slowly walked over to him, and he wrapped his hands around my waist, holding me. I started to cry harder, and he brought me closer.

"K-kookie when will it go away?"

"Oh my baby, it's okay, and to answer your question it will probably never."

I looked up at him once he called me "baby". He looked down, and softly smiled again, taking his hands away and bringing them to my face. He slowly wiped away the tears in my eyes, only for them to get replaced.

"Come let's sit and cuddle, okay?"

I nodded following him to the couch, holding his hand.

Jungkook's POV:

My poor baby, he didn't deserve this. He was just starting to forget about the past too. I called him my baby because I feel like he is my baby, and a I have to protect and care for him. I slowly sat on the couch, patting my lap for him to come sit on it. (Not in a weird way) He slowly crawled, and sat on my lap, my arms quickly going around his waist again to bring him closer. He snuggled his head in my chest, and I chuckled my patting his head.

"My baby bear, need cuddles huh."

"Koo stop teasing me! You signed up for this once to first hugged me." His voice was muffled due to his face pressed against my chest.

"I'm sorry baby, you wanna her about what Soo did at school?"

He nodded, and I chuckled at his cute behavior. "Today we did some finger painting. The kids made a huge mess, the only one really clean was Soo. She even helped me clean the tables too! We also read "Brown bear, Brown bear, what do you see?" I think all the kids have fun, because we took little guess on what would come next."

"That's cute Koo. I'm glad the kids had fun today, now move a bit so I can get comfortable!"

I laughed as I moved a bit for him to get settled, he quickly stuffed his face in my chest and let out a satisfying sigh. We stayed quiet for a few minutes when he suddenly spoked up, "Koo, are we moving to fast, I mean we only met a few days ago, and now we are already cuddling!"

"Oh baby bear, I don't think we are, I think we are moving at just the right pace."

Ding, Dong!

"I forgot I ordered pizza, can we go get it, I don't want to get up!"

"Ok baby bear anything for you!"

Tae put his legs around my waist as I slowly got up from the couch hugging me like a koala. I smiled as I opened the door leading a pizza man holding one box of pizza. I quickly said thank you and shit the door.

"Tae you have to get down, if you are going to eat. I'm not going to let you eat in the living room!"

"No! Plz Koo! I don't want to leave!" He whined and snuggled into my chest more.

"No, Tae you have to eat at the table, final words."

I separated myself from Tae and picked him up. I put the pouty baby on the chair. I laughed as I saw him turn away and ate.

"Baby bear you can't be mad at me, I'm doing this so you don't make a mess!"

"Why, it's my couch, I don't care if I make a mess! Plus your warmth is gone now!"

I smiled and patted his hair, causing he to lean into my touch. I slowly picked him up as soon as he was done, and dragged him to the couch. Placing him lightly on my lap. He quickly dived into my chest, making me smile again. I wrapped my hands around him, and stroked his hair. Making his eyes slowly shut. Soon I heard little snores coming from the baby bear, making me smile and get on my phone, occasionally petting his hair, and taking a few pictures too!