Chapter 5

Placing Lance down carefully beside his bag he began to train. It was 3am when he eventually stopped. Lance had fallen asleep long ago and was now snoozing. He looked older than yesterday, but Pidge had said something about him getting a year older everyday. If Pidge's calculations were correct he would be 4 years old now. Keith picked up Lance as gently as possible being careful as not to wake him.

"Ah! Number 4! There you are!" Keith jumped as Coran announced his arrival, almost dropping Lance.

"God Coran! Don't do that! I almost dropped Lance!" Keith grumbled.

"Ah yes! Number 3. How is he?" Coran asked.

"Uhhh. Well he woke me up a 2..." Keith yawned, putting down Lance. "But I'm ok. At least I got to train!" Keith looks down at Lance and smiled.

"Well! I need you to come to the lounge."

Coran exclaimed.

"What for?" Keith asked.

"We need to talk about what we're going to do about Lance......" Coran sighed.

"What do you mean?" Keith asked his brow furrowed.

"Well he can't exactly pilot a lion can he?" Coran said.

"Hmmmm..." Keith thought. "Alright. Come on Lance!" He said picking up the 4 year old version of his teammate "Let's go talk to the team!" Lance giggled and Keith smiled. Balancing Lance on his hip he began the walk to the lounge.

A/N There you go another chapter :) Hope you enjoy!