DWC /// Day 6 - Eden Bryce

Eden Emory Bryce is a 20-year-old retired superhero. He was previously part of the XX League of Cool name* City, a city with a history of extremely high criminal activity. The Team was founded over two decades ago, by the Original Trio in an attempt to cleanse the city of its crime, but to this day that job hasn't been completed. Eden was one of the newest additions to the XX League before he was forced into early retirement due to injuries acquired mysteriously on the field.

Eden still resides in Cool name* City, working as an assistant to Mr. Lambert, a trusted friend, in XX Company. He's kept in touch with a great deal of the XX League, having grown close with many, which also allows for them to keep an eye on him and prevent him from going on secret missions.

Though he's hung up the cape and no longer works as a superhero, that doesn't mean he doesn't do behind the scenes work, which includes but is not limited to, hacking, researching, infiltrating and training new recruits. Aside from this, he also from time to time goes on solo research exclusive missions, which he's quite able to hide from the team before it's too late.

"They say you can't miss something you never had. Then why do I feel so incomplete?"
- Eden Bryce 

Eden was only 15 when he was first recruited as Superhero name's newest apprentice. Before that, Eden lived in the foster care system for years after his mother was found dead and his father admitted to an asylum. Explanations as to what happened exactly remain unknown, but Eden has shown great interest in finding out what occurred, though his efforts so far have led nowhere.

One of the most prominent relationships built throughout his career was with Jace Williams. Jace and Eden first met when Jace returned after being thought to be dead for years. The two took off on the wrong foot, Jace carrying a great deal of anger with herself which resulted in them getting into frequent fights. After that, the two didn't speak for years until they encountered each other on an anonymous mission which ended with Eden helping Jace patch up. After that the two have run into each other multiple other times, ending up agreeing to help each other for mutual benefit.  

-------------

For today's prompt we had to write a wikipedia style article on a character/event/location. So I chose one of mcs. But unfortunately I don't have a lot of names figured out haha- ;-;