DWC /// Day 24 - A little something on birds

I love birds. Like the Tanysiptera sylvia, also known as the Buff- Breasted Paradise Kingfisher, a vibrant and colourful bird, with a bright blue back and a yellow belly, native to Australia, though it also appears in Papua New Guinea much like the Goura victoria, more commonly known as the Victoria Crowned Pigeon, which is an eccentric looking bird with crown-like feathers resembling those of Peafowl but much larger in blue colourations and red eyes which is a similar shade to the breast of the Fregata magnificens, also known as Magnificent Frigate Bird, or man o' war by the common folk, which is a black bird with a bright blood-red chest, truly an iconic piece of the bird, similar to how various different sparkling colours are for the Coracias caudatus, or more commonly known as the Lilac Breasted Roller, which is a small little bird with around seven different colours on its body, ranging from lilac to cyan, to light green, to dark blue, to white and various different shades of brown, unlike other birds, such as the Malurus splendens, also known as the Splendid fairy wren, which simply has stunning different monochrome shades of blue all across its body.

-------------

For this day I had to write one long sentence of 200 words with a beginning or ending sentence of around 5 words~ :3 Enjoy my talk of birds