Inktober Day 4 - Knot

Lara jumped at the loud crash coming from upstairs, looking up from her reading, eyes narrowed as she went through the possibilities of the source, her mind immediately going to serial killer until she heard the familiar voice that follow the sound.

"Laaaaraaaaa"

A giggle escaped from her lips as she set her book down, getting up from the couch and walking up the stairs towards the guest room, finding the door unlocked. She peeked inside to find the hilarious sight of her husband standing in the middle of a mess of boxes with a long rope in various knots and twists wrapped around his slender body.

He looked up sheepishly upon hearing the door open, sending his wife a pleading look. "Babe... halp"

Lara couldn't fight the shit eating grin forming on her face as she leaned against the door frame, resting her hand on her hip. "Hmm, looks like you're all tied up~" she wiggled her eyebrows teasingly.

The look on Jamie's face went from flustered to embarrassed, eyes growing wide as his cheeks darkened into a shade of red. "N-no-! Babe- I swear it's not-" he tried his best fumbling with the rope, trying to get it off himself only to be caught up in more knots, sending him falling over with a thud against the floor, thankfully landing on his knees, only to fall forward, flat on his face.

Lara watched the occurrence unfold before her, trying her best to keep from laughing and failing miserably.

"Babe, stop laughing- it's not funnyyy" Jamie argued, but Lara couldn't help herself, continuing to giggle as she walked over to where he was, crouching down in front of him and brushing back a few of the curls to reveal his pouty face looking up at her.

"Hmm? What was it you were saying?"

"....Halp..."

"Alright, babe, I'll help you out of your restraints" she agreed, gently petting his head before starting to work on the knots, unable to hold her laughter whenever Jamie decided to continue rambling about it not being intentional, much to her amusement. 

WC: 347