chapter 2

Walking out of the station a soldier in camo walked up to us.

"Haven't you heard the broadcast? Could it be you two are hunters?" Jin looked at me before saying yes. "Ok guide you hunters, this way" following we can see crashed cars and monster corpses everywhere. The adrenaline from the dungeon waring off and the fear of this many monsters washed over me. I grabbed Jin's jacket that's ripped everywhere catching his attention. 

Over 20 different hunters are attacking the boss but none of them are leaving a dent. I tugged on Jin's jacket and pointed at the boss. Seeming to get my hint he prepared himself as if he's going to throw a spear, but with the broken sword. It was done with one hit. Everyone was freaking out and I grabbed Jin because we need to book it. After that event, he asked me for my number to keep in touch but when I played charades with him to say I don't have a phone he instead gave me a paper with his number on it. 

"When you get a phone, call me." Giving him a 'the F###' face and zipped my lips to remind him I ain't talking he just nervously laughed. " I guess in your case text."

Weeks passed since we last met Jin. With the money from the random boxes and the station, I managed to get a new phone, new clothes, and a dagger, but I been staying in hotels. I've been eyeing dungeons waiting for the one jin will use. and finally, my waiting has paid off. 

I was waiting for jin to show up at the gate, staring where he will come from. Any time one of the hunters tried to talk or flirt with me I just stayed silent. If I keep this up maybe I'll become known as the mute hunter like how Jin will become the shadow monarch or the shadow hunter. 

"This way." the Leader started to wave meaning Jin's here. When I saw him my mouth went agape when I saw him. His black hair is still the same with it being messy but he became taller and buffer than last time. 

"I'm Hwang Dong-Suk. What's your name again?"

"Sung Jin-woo."

"You're an E-rank correct?" 

"Yes." After confirming a few people started to laugh and make fun of him since he's known as the weakest hunter. 

Jin and Hwang talked about pay and when Yoo comes in trying to put Jin on the same level as him. Yoo jin-ho a son of a billionaire. I always hated his character from the start but he does help Jin in the future and becomes his brother-in-law so I was able to tolerate him. 

I walked up to Jin while typing on the note pad on my phone 

'We meet again' Jin didn't recognize me since just like him my appearance has changed according to the system as well as I changed my hairstyle.

"Who are you?" I typed away at my phone before shoving it in his face again. 

' After I helped you with all those wolves and snake you forget about me.' I wiped away a tear that wasn't actually there. 

" Wait it's you. And you have a new phone." 

Yu being the idiot he is, had to speak. "Dude you're the only person she talked to since she got here." Jin was confused and asked what he means. "She's was the first person other than the main group to get here, and she hasn't said a word even though people tried talking to her." I smacked the side of his head. Jin being oblivious to the meaning behind Yoo's words. 

"Anyways since you didn't have a way to talk back then you never told me your name." I was about to give my real name but it might sound weird since this is meant to be Korea and I don't know Korean names.

'give me a name.' 

"You mean name you? I'm not necessarily good at naming this let alone people.