chapter 15

Today was the 4th Jeju island raid. Yu called us over to an office building he got a hold of for the guild Jin wants to start. We have enough members tot start it since it requires 3 people and I'm here unlike the original. 

"Oh, that's right. There is someone who was looking for you, hyung-nim. It was a foreigner who was speaking in English." Pulling out a card from his back pocket. The card was crubbled was he presented it to Jin. "This person said they will be residing in korea until July 17th and hopes that you will contact them." Jin grabbed the card and started to switch places with a shadow. 

"Wait a second. I need to get back home." A shadow popped up scaring Yu. It will be a while till jin returns. I put my hands up to the shadow to play patty cake which I might have to teach them. 

"Are you really playing patty cake with it." The shadow messed up again allowing me to type on my phone.

'Yeah. They act like kids when Jin isn't controlling them.' this is exact proof of my statement. I been next to jin and his shadows for a while and I've noticed that the knights act like kids and the orcs act like barbarans. The ice bears just act like normal bears. 

"Im back. Is Ji-Soo really playing patty cake with my soldier?" Jin is back but Im to focused in my game. I cant lose to a shadow. 

"She been doing this since the shadow showed up." Yu said with a sigh. Jin dismissed the shadow in the middle of the game. Who does he think he is? Sitting down on the chair that was close by with crossed arms and a pout.

"Babe are you really pouting now?" 

Jin and Yu finished talking about the office and some plans but we still didn't finish all the work for the guild. 

Oh yeah shouldn't the S -ranks be in the nest by now. Running out of the building with Jin and Yu screaming behind me and summoning toothless. I don't have time to reply to them. Climing on to his back, pushing my body as close as I can to his with a grip for dear life. "To Jeju island as fast as you can." Unlike Jin I cant teleport there so I'm gonna need a head start. The air would try and push me off of toothless if I didn't minimize my surface area.

In a minute the island came in view. 50 ships from both Korea and Japan filled the sea around it. Five of the ships started to shot at me thinking I was an ant. I need to get to that island. 

Dismissing toothless since he was too big and catched the ships eyes. Time to use the wings again. Dive bombing into the island near the cave that the S-ranks are in. Running using sprint and jumping over the dead ants.It only took a matter of a minute thanks to my agility stats. The S-ranks was backed into a corner with Choi Using his fire to ward off the ants. Summoning my holy beings to take out the ants. Using my shield to block and protect the remaining.  Reviving an ant here and there to join the battle and help me. 

In the corner of my eye I saw a bright shade of purple. A purple that can be only assosated with one individual. " So this was where you ran off too. Shall we hurry things up?" Jin commanded the shadows and beings while I tended to the S-ranks. Cha Hae-in was the only one I couldn't treat.

Waves of magic energy filled the cave. "The king does notexist outside. He was no king. Is there a king? Is there someone who can be king?" The ant that will become Beru has finally arrived. It went to take a hit on Jin but switching my shield fro the S-ranks to Jin, the impact broke the ground and through dust into the air. Dispelling it Jin used dominator's touch pulling Beru to the ground and land a blow to its head blowing it to the wall.

Beru got back up and Suddenly appeared in front of Jin. Everytime Jin was about to be hit I used the shield to defend allowing Jin to land another hit on Beru. Beru Is meant to be supperiour then all the ants before him, either it be strength, speed, or smarts.